• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

Matt07

Smash Master
Alright cool, I'll bring it. I don't mind with a little lag, I'm used to WiFi lol.

Anyways I'll leave around 6:00 be there around 7:00, or a bit before.

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
yeah im gonna be leaving at some point i just hope you guys don't mind my usual mob of players that follow me XD mostly people that want to learn more on brawl (2 people, samus and noobie)

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
so ottawa has a housing solution?
Well, Infzy said we could crash in Waterloo if we felt like driving. I'm still trying to convince my dad to let us stay at his place after the tourney, but we'll see what happens with that t.t

If not, we'll probably just crash in the car xD

On another note, GGs last night. Had a good time, glad some people could make it out!

French Toast, do you want me to add you to the bracket? if so, does Leon wanna join too?

*NOTE* The above question applies to ANYONE who would like to join and can play some matches!!!

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
Well, Infzy said we could crash in Waterloo if we felt like driving. I'm still trying to convince my dad to let us stay at his place after the tourney, but we'll see what happens with that t.t

If not, we'll probably just crash in the car xD

On another note, GGs last night. Had a good time, glad some people could make it out!

French Toast, do you want me to add you to the bracket? if so, does Leon wanna join too?

*NOTE* The above question applies to ANYONE who would like to join and can play some matches!!!
I don't know for Leon i will ask him later when he comes over but i would join in for sure.
On that note im gonna check with my roomate but i was thinking of hosting something Friday seeing as how i have off from work for the first time in like 3 months Or if anything is going on i would gladly join in on the brawling.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
anyone wanna hang out tomorrow (thursday) ?

@fortin - i got monster hunter tri working and i tried the online for a few minutes and it was okay. im not really impressed by the game though.

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
anyone wanna hang out tomorrow (thursday) ?

@fortin - i got monster hunter tri working and i tried the online for a few minutes and it was okay. im not really impressed by the game though.
Really? oh well its not for every one. i just like how personal skill takes over all else in that game. well alright your equipment helps but mostly skill unlike most mmorpgs i have played where your level is the big variable. we should team up some time. my character code is :73gjvm

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
I would only want that game for the classic controller pro lol. But i can get the controller seperately so its k :)
well i don't know about pro but i use a classic controller and its all i use on MHTri i tried with wii mote and it felt just weird, but they had a nice idea for it just the application part is where they failed. As for the classic they have 2 pretty well placed control schemes. also being able to use a keyboard to chat if you don't have wiispeak was a good idea on their part for online play.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
that could be cool.
i have a couple things i need to do... is 7 too late to come by?

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
do any of you guys know where i could find all the model pac files for brawl? i only seem to find them in TGA and i can't seem to find a converting program.

Fogel

Smash Lord
MH Tri is awesome! I only have 5 hours on my file though, and have only finished two actual quests :(

I'm actually still playing through MH: Freedom Unite on PSP. My file's got around 260 hours, and there are still a lot of quests to go. I'm torn between the two, because MHFU is still so fun!

So I'm getting paid 9.60 an hour.

A dice game in a can? Photoshop?

Anyways, more motivation to go to university/college and not have to work that kind of job in the future :)

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
MHTri>MHFU imo i have MHFU and as the name implies its just to full of FU for me and stopped me from really getting into the game. As for Tri i just fell in love with it after 20 minutes. (main thing for MHFU was that i would always play alone so it got kinda boring.

buenob

Smash Lord
serving minimum wage is lower than reg. since you get tips... in theory...

also, depending on your age, you don't have to pay people under 17 the same, they also get shafted (yay child labour laws)

the more you know!

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I'm 18 and I'm not serving, I'm baking. I'll keep that in mind incase I become a waiter, however. But as of right now, I need a new job or better wages cause this is bullshti

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
eric, whats the name of the place and adress of where u work?
i think im gonna pop by and drop off a resume. they still looking?

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
eric, whats the name of the place and adress of where u work?
i think im gonna pop by and drop off a resume. they still looking?
not at the moment we hired some dumb *** who can barely wipe tables and if he gets fired well Leon has dibs. already talked with my GM about it. if you want i can try to put you in after him if we end up needing some one. we might need more kitchen staff at some point in the summer i can ask the kitchen manager about it next week if you want.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
ATTN ALAN(Linkshot)

I succumbed and finally started using Lucario. He's really ****ing good.

That is all.

Top Bottom