• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

buenob

Smash Lord
went over to play some games with haze and knuckles the other night... bryant is still too pro, and now riley is going a little better than 50/50 with me :(

you guys are ***** :p

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Riley/Bryant/Ben you guys need to tell me next time you're all getting together to play... I want tog et back into smash again.

PND

Smash Champion
. . . My mind is blown. I are stupid.

Anyway, awesome. I work Saturday morning, so I was kind of hoping it wasn't on Friday. 100% confirm me, PM me details some time before Saturday. :) :) :)

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Maybe we can pool and get MALCORE to the tourney?

On another note, is anybody else having problems signing into MSN? A restart didn't fix it, and my mom's email account is working...

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Great. I've been asking around, checking my mom's email, etc.
Only logical explanation for mine being singled out is it being hacked.
On top, the password retrieval service is down.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
directions:

phone: 613-422-0934
address: 122 Cobourg St, Ottawa, ON
APT 4. the building says 122 ESTHER
buzz code: 2023

when you come in there will be a panel to dial upstairs. our phone isn't hooked up to that, but you can just enter in that buzz code and it will unlock the door for you (plz don't tell any rapists this code).

deetz:

saturday the 15th
time... party time?
there is a facebook event for this as well. it doesnt have any extra info that i know of but if you add me to facebook [ malcolm baillie ] i can invite you in case someone decides to mass message an important detail.

ben- you can lock your bike up to the railing beside the front door. it should be safe there, theres a few bikes/bike owners in the building.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol sorry, i might bus then, but I'm not leaving my bike anywhere... a friend (remilia scarlett, who is getting back to ottawa in a couple weeks for those who care) got his bike stolen from my place locked up downstairs, and I live in a "nice" area, and my bike was also stolen from the locked basement...

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
****nnnnzzzzzz
if you are really paranoid you can take it up to my bedroom. i'll be putting some things i dont want broken in there and will have the door closed all night. i'd hate to see someone leave early on account of the bus.

buenob

Smash Lord
sooo... looks like I have to go to an engagement party for a friend... apparently marriage is a big deal, and with it goes big parties... they rented the whole bottom of the clocktower pub (on bank st.) and I kinda have to go to that...

hope everyone has an extra one for me

PND

Smash Champion
Just got off work, gonna clean up, eat, that sort of stuff, then I'll head into the city. I'd say I'll probably be there between 8-9, that cool?

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
Happy belated birthday Malcolm. Sorry I couldnt make it, I was scrambling to get things together for my trip to Toronto.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
thanks doods. i had a party here and it was pretty fun. can't remember too much tho, lol

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
I miss smash. Someone host =(

EDIT: As I recall it was pretty fun

EDIT2: I'd go Tinman, but I'm not that good and more importantly, I'm poor as hell.

Top Bottom