• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

Kizuzu

Smash Rookie
I'd be up for something Friday or Saturday... just dunno when my family supper is tho :/

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
macdonalds?
ugh.. cant someone just pay me to play videogames or something?

anyways i'll host something for friday or saturday. any chance someone could bring an extra tv/wii though to set up? if not, is anyone here planning on driving who could possibly help someone else take an extra tv/wii? thanks.

my place is cobourg street just off of rideau. i'll post better directions and a time once i find a day i like more.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
ok so how does saturday sound for everyone? show up anytime after 6pm i'd say. a second tv/wii/brawl would be amazing so if we can make that happen we should.

phone: 613-422-0934
address: 122 Cobourg St, Ottawa, ON
APT 4. the building says 122 ESTHER
buzz code: 2023

when you come in there will be a panel to dial upstairs. our phone isn't hooked up to that, but you can just enter in that buzz code and it will unlock the door for you (plz don't tell any rapists this code).

feel free to bring some beer or snacks.

plz reply in this thread if you're coming.

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
ok so how does saturday sound for everyone? show up anytime after 6pm i'd say. a second tv/wii/brawl would be amazing so if we can make that happen we should.

when you come in there will be a panel to dial upstairs. our phone isn't hooked up to that, but you can just enter in that buzz code and it will unlock the door for you (plz don't tell any rapists this code).

i will do my best to go, i live like 10 minutes away so it will be easy to go to work after.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
I was having PP parties a few months ago so we watched all the "original" eps (including season 2). I haven't yet watched the "real tv" stuff yet, my gf said it's decent but largely just re-hashing stuff, and with a new girl? lulz.
That pretty much sums it up id say. Its sort of a reboot of the series, with yes a new girl.

macdonalds?
ugh.. cant someone just pay me to play videogames or something?
Well there is MLG now, just sayin.

Whats the maximum amount of people you think can fit in nicely? Ill see if I can make it. Havent played in forever.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
its a 1 bedroom. we have seating for 9 people but i haven't really had company over so its hard to say when it would feel crowded. its a small place, but i'm sure 6-8 people could be comfortable.

buenob

Smash Lord
I'm off to the hospital to get my lump removed! hopefully I'll be back and ready to play within a couple days

buenob

Smash Lord
lol and i'm back at home... in a _lot_ of pain...

for those who didn't know, I had a pretty big lump in my neck... fortunately all my blood work has been negative for cancer, but it was still pretty freaking big (about half the size of a fist, even though it wasn't noticeable)

it's much smaller now that they've drained the fluid, but it's still large, and i'm now in a lot of pain lol time for me to veg out on painkillers and play some dota

buenob

Smash Lord
i won't know for a few weeks still... but i was laughing really hard to myself last time I was over and you were making cancer jokes (really I was, no sarcasm lol)

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** booiii, hope everything is fine in the end, that **** sounds scary as ****. For all guys, remember to check your testies once a month, play with yourself it's good for your health.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
ben - are you the guy who was at fortin's house last week who is also a bike enthusiast? i'm terrible with names (and screen names).

buenob

Smash Lord
yeah that's me :) i'm hoping to do a 60k trip on friday, health allowing... it was waaaayyy too nice today

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Results from yesterday's league matches:

Ariel vs Matt
3-1, Ariel

Randy vs Ariel
3-2, Randy

Matt vs Randy
3-2, Randy

infomon

Smash Scientist
so is there any smashing smashfest of smashness going on tonight or tmrw night??

lemme knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwowow

also I forgot my classic comptrollar in wahtahwew :(

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
ya, tomorrow.
drop by anytime after 6 or so. the address is in a previous post.

infomon

Smash Scientist
oh maylayz

lol yeah sorry too late now that crashboards is not crashboards >.>

srrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriez

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
its 9 o clock and noone bothered to show or at least let me know they cant make it, except for infzy. should i wait or reclaim whats left of my wasted day?

PND

Smash Champion
lol smashboards, moar liek crashboards m i rite?

(Ignore the fact that Infzy called it crashboards first.)

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
sorry i didn't go malcom >< i was really stuck with work. we got owned the night before because we where under staffed so i worked as busser and expo while doing my normal dish washing job so i was to dead to go or do anything for that mater. sorry again ><

Top Bottom