• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sure, my team sucks atm cause I haven't thought up of a good team yet that I like. add me on msn [<---this user name]@hotmail.com

PND

Smash Champion
Ben, you gotta have a MM with Tinman next tourney. He's claiming he's the best ROB in Canada. Quite a few players disagree. He's even considered the 6th best ROB on the ROB PR right now. . . so. . .

**** him plz and steel hiz pr spot:)

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
my shift just got cancelled. anyone wanna hang out tonight? i could have people over to play smash or just chill or something /needs more friends.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
Have you tried final fantasy dissidia?
Wait the psp plays games?

Actually no I havent played it. I dont like rpgs and havent touched the psp in forever. Having said that ill probably be giving it to you Ariel. You may put it to use, you also 'worked' hard to get it.

I'll chill next time, I saw that post way too late. (Right now)
Same.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
@Orlando- If you were to do that I'd be a very happy Panda.

Well everybody, I'd love to try and make a funny story, an attempt at making you smile while I spin a tale of how my day was ****ty or awesome. I can't do that. This day was so ****ty, SO ****TY, that it is truly beyond my capabilities as a writer. Three words:

Christian Rock Concert.

buenob

Smash Lord
pro tip #1 - don't go celebrate with engineers for "a couple beer" when you have work at 9am the next day...

anywho, if the weather is ****ty on sunday, I am officially going to have something at my place... if it's not, i'm going biking and not putting the effort into cleaning my place so an alternate spot would have to be found... it's like 90% chance of rain so probably my place... also, i found a CRT tv that works so we can have lagless matches

Matt07

Smash Master
@Ben sounds good, I'll make it there if you're hosting something.

Yo guys don't forget about Earth Hour today (8:30PM-9:30PM) for anyone who's interested!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I'll unplug my laptop for an hour XD

@Ben. I'll make it on Sunday if you're hosting, but I'll prob only stay until something like 9 or 10 PM.

On that note...*updates DS clock*

buenob

Smash Lord
soooo... the weather cleared up tomorrow... and my appt is actually clean right now lol

which means... nothing at my place :( sorry, but biking > smash for me right now... i type as I finish a beer and eat a slice of pizza... @$^! me... anyways, fanboys is a hilarious movie, and I'm sorry for getting people's hopes up for tomorrow... tentatively rescheduled to wednesday (my next day off)

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
@Orlando- If you were to do that I'd be a very happy Panda.

Well everybody, I'd love to try and make a funny story, an attempt at making you smile while I spin a tale of how my day was ****ty or awesome. I can't do that. This day was so ****ty, SO ****TY, that it is truly beyond my capabilities as a writer. Three words:

Christian Rock Concert.

i walk in
see this
bad first impression ottawa

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
Anyone watching/following pure pwnage the tv series? I watched the beginning of the original but lost interest. I wanted to see what kind of things theyd be doing now that they are backed by a network. I find it isnt too bad. You can watch it on youtube heres the first episode if anyone is interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEwsV6UeOOo

infomon

Smash Scientist
I was having PP parties a few months ago so we watched all the "original" eps (including season 2). I haven't yet watched the "real tv" stuff yet, my gf said it's decent but largely just re-hashing stuff, and with a new girl? lulz.

PND

Smash Champion
Once I get a place I'll be hosting regularly. The place I was going to rent got rented out to other people before I could sign the papers, though. I'm still searching

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
i can host something either friday or saturday.
anyone know any places hiring, or work someplace they think can get me a job? i started at a call centre last week and i want to die.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Malcolm you'd be my hero if you host this week. I will even give you a handshake.

Also, McDonald's is always hiring. I'd apply there but... I can't stand fastfood >_>

Top Bottom