• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Ontario Canada HD Remix

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
where do you work, fortin? i need a new job and if you're place needs an extra set of hands, well... how would i sign up?

re: saturday - no worries, i guess the excuse is legit... i was just super bummed. i haven't been having the greatest time in ottawa because of the lack of friends so i was just hoping to hang out with some people my own age that isn't my girlfriend. when noone showed up, well, i guess almost anyone can relate.

arsenic41

Smash Ace
where do you work, fortin? i need a new job and if you're place needs an extra set of hands, well... how would i sign up?

re: saturday - no worries, i guess the excuse is legit... i was just super bummed. i haven't been having the greatest time in ottawa because of the lack of friends so i was just hoping to hang out with some people my own age that isn't my girlfriend. when noone showed up, well, i guess almost anyone can relate.
Don't worry, we didn't show up because of our main source of communications with others in the scene crashed for 3 days.

We just don't like you :D

<3

EDIT: For all Dota or Team Fortress fans out here, I have found the game for you. It's called Monday Night Combat, and from what I see, it is going to rock.

http://mondaynightcombat.com/

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Hey, can I post?

Sweet! Yes I can.

I tried posting yesterday, but it didn't really work, lol. I just wanted to know how everyone is doing over here and what I missed. I'm sorry for not being around, school got the better of me.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Drowzee is such a *****. I attack him, then he uses disable and I gotta switch everything up. I hate Drowzee. The only thing worse than Drowzee is Zubat.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I lol'd when I saw there were new posts in this thread, expected someone to say how things were going, and the only conversation was about drowzee. I agree, he's a ******.

and Monday night combat sounds Awesome!

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
anyone wanna hang out at my place tonight and play smash?
address is the same, show up after 6pm.
post here first to announce if you can come.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
If you host something Saturday, then I can make it. As of now I am studying for a bio test tomorrow and am unable to make it.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
i probably wont host anything on a weekend for a while because of last time, sry.
does anyone know a place that sells gamecube controllers?
if not wheres the best place to order online? my left thumb analog is crippled. my left/right input will either not be recognized at all or will only make me walk when i want to dash. if anyone has cleaning/fixing suggestions that would be cool too.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL, Nice one.

I would like to go, but I have to study for a Calculus final for tomorrow. It's for a year long course...

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
i didn't realize how late in the week it is. anyone wanna do something tomorrow (friday) ?

Kizuzu

Smash Rookie
****, I just woke up to my phone calling me in to work tonight... I'll have to pass I guess...

This is why I can't have nice things :/

Linkshot

Smash Hero
He's figured out how to change the angle fSmash throws at, how far they go from plucking, how far you can control them, where they're safe, and the best of all: remotely controlling the Pikmin

He's also figured out how to give them the SideB latch-on when they're standing and walking, so he can just run past you and they all latch on automatically.

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
we got to krazy kremland i think.
btw, i might be headed back home (NS) for a couple weeks in july. you folks will have to school me so i can represent ottawa all proper like.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
He's figured out how to change the angle fSmash throws at, how far they go from plucking, how far you can control them, where they're safe, and the best of all: remotely controlling the Pikmin

He's also figured out how to give them the SideB latch-on when they're standing and walking, so he can just run past you and they all latch on automatically.
broken Olimar eh?, sounds pretty balanced to me, who the **** is MK :p

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie
hey is there anyone that i could get some matches in with today? also sorry im not on the forums all that much. i can't keep up with forum sites because i tend to forget about going to check them at least once a day.(reason i stop going on gaia online lol) so if anyone wants to chat or get some games in some time best option is to add me on msn here weric15@live.com

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
I have two tough exams wednesday and thursday so I'm in study-mode for a bit.

However I need to play league matches with like everyone, and need to get some practice in if I'm considering going to the markham tourney. If anyone can play thursday night/friday night I would be very interested.

Also, when is the deadline for this league? If it's soon we may want to extend it?

FrenchToast15

Smash Rookie

However I need to play league matches with like everyone, and need to get some practice in if I'm considering going to the markham tourney. If anyone can play thursday night/friday night I would be very interested.

Also, when is the deadline for this league? If it's soon we may want to extend it?
not sure if i can make it but i will see. im working on those nights but i will see if some one would want to cover it then i will tell you if i can make it.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman

I think it's the 19th? pretty much no ones got matches in anyways. I can play thursday and maybe friday night.

Top Bottom