• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

PND

Smash Champion
Right up his LinkSPOT, right? :bee:

I dun get it

On topic: I'll wifi team with anyone who needs a partner. Tru fax

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Shout-outs, while they're still fresh in my mind:

---
L-Block- Nice job man, you ****ing ***** the **** out of Alan! Good Matches against Randy and Riley, though.

Cam- Thanks for hosting. You and Ben really pulled through for smash soccer and beat Randy and I down =(

Ben- Good matches. "I'll get you next time," except I really will. Unless it's smash soccer cause you seem to have that down.

Bryant/Riley- I only played you guys in soccer. Riley needs to work on his defense =) Also, I need to play Riley sometime, it's been ages.

Andrew- Good games. As always, a pleasure to joke around. Su*sniff*per Armor =)

Randy- Sorry I couldn't pull it together. =S

Dave- I am really sorry for being ********, especially if it distracted you. I was really tired and wasn't really thinking of others at the time. But otherwise, good matches. DK is fired whenever I play you now.

Tyler- Thanks for paying for me. I owe you. I'm really bad at teams though, but I hope you at least had some fun =)

I am soooo tired atm -_-

Fogel

Smash Lord
Teams:

1: Boiling Babies (Ben + Knuckles)
2: Team Up-Tilt (HiDef + Haze)
3: Team Name and Cash, Please! (Jiggernaut + Linkshot)
4: Were you born a fat slimy scumbag, or did you have to work at it? (Zylem + LivewiresXe)

Singles:

1: Knuckles
2: Buenob
3: HiDef
4: Gay Luigi
5: Haze
5: Jiggernaut
7: LivewiresXe
7: Linkshot
9: Fogel

League standings will be updated later. Melee is done, and Brawl House A is mostly done now. House B is coming along. I've decided to extend the league duration until January 8th, 2010, due to the next two fridays being holidays. Therefore, January 8th is the last smashfest in which you will be able to play league matches for this season. Unfinished games will be recorded as 0-0 (ie: neither player will get points for them). Please do your best to finish your matches!

edit: I updated the league standings.

Randy wins the Melee league; congratulations! It went to a tiebreaker between him and BC AL, but by the league rules, Randy won the head-to-head matchup in their league game, therefore he's ahead.

Aside: Randy could have won straight-up if he sandbagged less :p

Bryant will win House A in Brawl if he beats Dave for sure. However, Dave could steal the title from him if he is able to beat Bryant 3-0 or 3-1! It's not over yet!

On a lulz-worthy note, I'm winning house B just because I've actually played all my matches. Others still have chances to pull ahead though. Don't let me win so easily; play it out!

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Sup Ottawa, are the smashfests still on? I'm back in town for maybe 2 weeks. Chris said cam wasn't hosting for the christmas break :( - Is anyone else hosting at this time?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, what I got was that Fogel wasn't hosting on Christmas or New Year's weekends. I never got that message about the weekend after. But...I could be wrong.

Fogel

Smash Lord
The next league season should hopefully be the week after next once the first one is done. It will depend how much time I have during the week though.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Pretty well in the league I meant. And anyways, the league doesn't cost money so you might as well give it another shot when you can(after your finals and w/e). Unless the game isn't fun at all, then w/e nvm.

Fogel

Smash Lord
So next season, Alan will be in Blaziken tier and you'll be in Ampharos tier, is that right?
Only if someone doesn't overtake me on Friday (a lot of people still have a chance). Alan will be moving down though, yes.

hmm i might be out for the whole month because of finals, is it possible to extend it until like mid february or is that too long?
and are u splitting melee into two houses or just one?
I don't think it's a good idea to wait until February; sorry.

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
Yoyoyo, whats going on guys?

Cam, I thought the bi-weekly was on the 8th? I guess that's just a smashfest? Either way I'll be there to finish my league matches, but I was hoping it would be a bi-weekly :p

Hope everyone had a good xmas, see you all soon.

buenob

Smash Lord
stefanie - i hear you're going to MD sometime soon from wallace... i am also going to MD for a tournament, we should bus together if you're going on the same weekend (though I think you may have a slightly more awesome reason for going)

ps. i missed you <3

also - due to going to all these torunaments, I don't think I can make it out to many bi-weeklies/fests in Jan

infomon

Smash Scientist
tourney thread link pl0x?

I'm in waterloo; getting to toronto is annoying but do-able.
tho I'm pretty busy this wknd.

Top Bottom