• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Sign me up for biweekly.

sign me up for league, nothing else unfortunately
=(

Actually...sorry, i ll sign up for both melee AND brawl
no one here has much Brawl Ice Climbers experience so i just realized it gave me an edge :p
YAY! I guess it'd be too much to hope that you'd be able to make it for this week's biweekly...?

I'll be there on Friday -- but I may not be entering singles. Depends entirely on my doubles performance lmao
WHAT!! But you gotta enter singles! =*(

Lol my bad xD. If Tyler doesn't have car johns I'll team with him.
...I see how it is.

Matt07

Smash Master
I made pre-plans with Haze to team with him when I got back, and Tyler if me and Haze weren't teaming :p.

Sorry I kinda made all these requests and forget about them :(. We will team sometime though! I promise you that :).

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
But HS finals aren't until next week starting on thursday! That's at least a week away T_T

...will you be my brawl partner >_>?

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman

1:Riley
2:Bryant
3:Mike
4:Matt
5:Ariel
6:Cam
7:Alan
8:Andrew?(Last Friday I believe he said that he'd make it)
9:Randy?(Who knows?)
10:Jordan?(Who knows?)
11:Tyler?(Snow tires?)
12:AL!!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Me going this week has a LOT of outside factors, such as when I get back from school Friday, whether the car's been taken in and fixed (it turns out the problem with the Malibu is that the power steering went again), and how the weather is. Oh, and also when my dad gets home from work, since if he's back early enough then I can possibly take the Escape. So yeah, we'll see.

SoLn

Smash Apprentice
I might show up this week. I probably wont stay for the whole fest but so Ill probably only enter the first event which in this case is doubles right? Any one need a partner?

Ill try to confirm later in the week

Matt07

Smash Master
I might show up this week. I probably wont stay for the whole fest but so Ill probably only enter the first event which in this case is doubles right? Any one need a partner?

Ill try to confirm later in the week
If Tyler doesn't come I'll need a partner. But I might arrive a bit late for doubles.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Let us celebrate...

by buying me pie. I prefer blueberry. If not that, then apple cinnamon or pumpkin is good.

PND

Smash Champion
Sweet! I hope to see you there, Tyler (that goes to everyone else as well, but I specifically have something I want to discuss with Tyler lol)

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Hey, guys. Mel and I will be heading out to this biweekly. :D

So will it be singles or doubles first this time?

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
Results

Singles:

1. Knuckles :metaknight:
2. The Other Player is a Bag of ***holes (Zylem) :dk2: / :wario:
3. Haze :diddy: / :snake:
4. PND :snake: / :metaknight:
5. Jiggernaut :jigglypuff:
5. Matt07 :mario2:
7. Brah :marth:
7. HiDef :kirby2:
9. LivewiresXe :marth:
9. Lunchbox :pikachu2: / :gw:

Doubles

1. Team HiiIIiiIIgh! (Knuckles / HiDef)
2. Team Do It In The Clutch (Haze / PND)
3. Team SAUSenic (Saus / Arsenic)
4. Snow Tires, Snooow Problem (Matt07 / LivewiresXe)
5. Excuuuse Me, Princess (Jiggernaut / Electric Princess)

Results and TOing courtesy of your friendly neighborhood PNDMike

Fogel

Smash Lord
Thanks to Mike for TOing. For my Go league game, it went pretty long, plus we reviewed it afterwards so I wasn't done in time for singles. I'll update the league site soon today so that people know who they're playing.

Matt07

Smash Master
Shout outs!

Knuckles: Good games in singles and doubles, and grats on placing first in both! You're on a role. But you gotta stop tripping up in grand finals :p.

Zylem: Hey good games in friendlies tonight! And grats on 2nd!

Haze: Nice playing some friendlies with you, and grats in doubles! Pretty intense matches you guys had going on there.

PND: Yo, good **** in doubles, and singles! Our first time playing too, I had lots of fun. You're such a patient Snake, crazy powershielding my Fireball's the whole time! Got a little aggresive cause they weren't doing much. Nice 3 stock on FD too lol.

Jiggernaut: Hey, good **** in doubles! Your Jigg's almost beat us 2v1! And good stuff in singles too! We had some nice friendlies too, good to see you again!

Mel: Nice meeting you, good stuff in doubles.

Brah: Good stuff in singles man. Really close intense matches!

HiDef: Grats on placing first in doubles.

LivewiresXe: Yo thanks for teaming with me and bringing Chrono Cross! Our team definately improved this week, good ****! Also good stuff in singles, you'll keep improving!

Lunchbox: Hey good games! Welcome to the scene, hope you had fun yesterday! Good matches.

Arsenic/Saus/Fogel: Yo, the Magic matches were fun yesterday, good doubles matches yesterday! Also good Melee matches yesterday too.

PND

Smash Champion
1. Knuckles
Good **** in doubles and singles. . . but always remember, I'm the first MK ditto you ever lost :laugh:
2. The Other Player is a Bag of ***holes (Zylem)
We didn't get to play, but sexy Wario. And sexier Waluigi
3. Haze
We did it in the clutch. But maybe we should do the clutch in non clutch moments, too. Great singles matches -- definitely the highlight of my night. I Falcon Punched yo' knee, *****!
4. PND
Best player ever for reelz
5. Jiggernaut
Good **** on beating Dave yo, we moved you up on the PR. Place well again and you're going even higher
5. Matt07
Fantastic Mario. First match I thought you had me, but I adapt to matchups pretty quickly :p
7. Brah
Good matches man. You consistently take me to my last stock -- something not a lot of Marths can claim.
7. HiDef
Good showing in doubles, tough break in singles though.
9. LivewiresXe
You're definitely getting better. Give my crew a few fests to tutor you and you'll be champ material in no time.
9. Lunchbox
Thanks for showing up. Hope you had fun, and if you're willing we'll make you a contender

3. SAUSenic
We're just too **** clutch at HomoHammer.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs:

Bryant- Good games except for that one-way trip to Africa. Hopefully I'll be improved for next time so our matches can be more exciting. Love the anti-climatic ending btw =P

Cam-Thank for hosting as always. I'm sure you'll get your next match with a glorious victory.

Matt- Good Games. I gotta work on that match up a lot more!

Riley- Good stuff dude. We gotta get in some more matches. And, you KNOW that was a ****ing good burger.

Tyler- Glad you could make it out. We didn't play much though unfortunately.

Mike- I was hoping we could get a set in, but I guess that won't happen til next time. We probably would have had good matches though. You need to release Waluigi.0 soon =)

Orlando- As always, a pleasure to play. I didn't come first in the end, so I guess your leaving was justified.

Cody- Sorry we didn't get to play. Next time?

Andrew- That last stock was pretty =S but otherwise we had some pretty good games!

Mel- It was nice to meet you. I don't suppose you'll come out again sometime?

Dave- We at least got a set in even though we didn't meet in the biweekly, so good games as usual. Always a good rush against Kirby.

Randy- Guildenstern. Thanks for the ride, again! And sorry for not meeting you earlier =S

Anyhow, I had fun everyone. I look forward to the next time we all play, hopefully not as late though...

Matt07

Smash Master
Alright Cam. I'll make it easier for the Melee League and sign up :). I'm bad at that game, but it's all for good fun for me :).

Top Bottom