• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ottawa Bi-weeklies, because illegal gambling is perfectly legal

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
PND says no jones. PND is tpp good. Npo johns

Alann, shwop up. u 2 gud for lulz.

We almost got baeten up by somalians tonite. true sotry

Good thing bosak is 1/2 blak. He to good 4 gang beetings. Atoo many snow balls, lulz

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
Well, the PNDCrew was at a kegger last night. Don't think any of you know the host :p

Needless to say, much alcohol was consumed, a decent time was had by all, and yes, we did get followed (and confronted) by about 15 black people last night. No Biggie, we knocked em all out! :D

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
[Racist post comparing the black people to Zerglings and the PND crew to the Protoss]

So it's just a random thing? Cause I know 4 other people that all went to parties so I was like wtf is going on?

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
good stuff matt. But how is cam gonna split the houses?
[*]Entrants will be grouped into houses by skill. For Brawl, the Ottawa PR will be used as a reference for the first season. For Melee, I will try and group players by skill based on estimations of player skill (to be decided by the league admins). For subsequent seasons, existing players will stay in their house (except for the Champion and loser of a season, as will be described below). For new players in later seasons, the PR and current player skill will be taken into account when deciding which house to add them to.
i guess based on Matt07's estimated melee skills with the rest of the melee players...
hope im not in SAUS's house >_< hes too good

EDIT: good stuff entering btw XD

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That's hilarious about all that stuff, Riley (and what you said too, Ariel). Good to know nothing happened though. And thanks to the PND guys for all your help and stuff Friday.

Matt07

Smash Master
So far we have 7 people signed up in the Melee league. And Cam said he needed one more to sign up to have 2 houses of 4 people, so far though we have another 4 people signing up (Alan, Dave, and chlor0form (I think.)

That's 10 people in the Melee League thus far :O, so I'm presuming a split.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Ok you guys. The time has come. I will take responsibility. I now suggest to you all...

Balanced Brawl League. JUST KIDDING!

I suggest, Smash 64 league! =)

not 100% serious but at the same time why not?

BL!TZ

Smash Ace
I suggest, Smash 64 league! =)

not 100% serious but at the same time why not?
Very few people would play and even less would play for serious. Nobody else likes the N64 controllers. Also I'd win.

Fogel probably has best chance to beat me.

Edit: I admit I would enjoy it though.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
Very few people would play and even less would play for serious. Nobody else likes the N64 controllers. Also I'd win.

Fogel probably has best chance to beat me.

Edit: I admit I would enjoy it though.
That's true, but we could be learning the game as we play. Honestly though, it looks like a terrible metagame wrought with hitstun and 0-death combos and tons of ghey shenanigans, but... it's still smash and I like the smash series. And anyways, it could be more widespread if people happen to download it for VC which makes everything so much more accessible. Perhaps not now, but maybe further down the road, at least.

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
umm not sure, but i think most of you guys might know secretofmana?
i think i might have convinced him to join the brawl league :p im just going to wait until he posts in this thread :)

Fogel

Smash Lord
Leagues have been updated. Check the site to see where you ended up for now:

http://dotbmp.com/ssbb/league.html

Tomorrow 5PM is the deadline for signups. I will take one last look at the thread tomorrow and do a final update, but there probably won't be any major changes.

Alan/Matt: Let me know if you guys are in or out for Melee league, it's not clear from the posts I've seen. I'd be putting you in House B if you were to enter, if that influences your decision at all.

CHAOSvsORDER

Smash Journeyman
i think i might have convinced him to join the brawl league :p im just going to wait until he posts in this thread :)
Tell him to hurry and sign up already! in fact, you should sign him up anyways, cause obviously he wants in on all this brawl stuff.

Matt07

Smash Master
Eh, yea after debating with myself, put me in the Melee league :). BC Al was a tank to play in the Brawl league with us for one time, so I'll help out!

:roymelee: Our Boy!

infomon

Smash Scientist
yeah he better join and stop playing melee so much

that kid needs to stop losing to my scrub sonic

:093:

BC AL

Smash Journeyman
Eh, yea after debating with myself, put me in the Melee league :). BC Al was a tank to play in the Brawl league with us for one time, so I'll help out!

:roymelee: Our Boy!
aww thanks man XD
u play as roy?

yeah he better join and stop playing melee so much

that kid needs to stop losing to my scrub sonic

:093:
melees kool man, i persuaded him to play it get at me :p
arent u his brother? LOL u and Alex play online or something?

PND

Smash Champion
Next biweekly I'm going Jiggs-clusive, at least until I get knocked into losers and need to ante up a tad.

Biweekly after that I'm going to use my super-secret-secondary exclusively (same clutch clause). Be scared.

Matt07

Smash Master
Never seen your Jiggs Mike, but unfortunately I won't be there to see it. I'll be heading to a tournament to Montreal by then.

On that note is anyone else from Ottawa going?

PND

Smash Champion
You. . . haven't seen my Jiggs? 0_0

Next time I see you we'll get a couple friendlies in.

EDIT: I could have sworn I played a Mario recently with my Jiggs. If wasn't you, whose Mario did I wreck? :confused:

Matt07

Smash Master
You. . . haven't seen my Jiggs? 0_0

Next time I see you we'll get a couple friendlies in.

EDIT: I could have sworn I played a Mario recently with my Jiggs. If wasn't you, whose Mario did I wreck? :confused:
It could be, but I don't recall ever playing your Jiggs!

matt07, is it revolution you are going too?
Nah, I'm going too BISB NaN: Nado at Nechamp!

Is anyone else going?

buenob

Smash Lord
is it a smashfest or a bi-weekly this week?

if it's a bi-weekly, i might show up, if not, i'll probably be drinking my face off lol

Top Bottom