• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
sooo I was watching a movie, Baron Munchausen, a film from 1988, and guess who one of the characters is

look familiar?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Is it just me or is all of the One Piece on Mangareader broken?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Interesting chapter... I need to read it again when I can focus better...

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
But the swordgirl doesn't have her heart in there.. Unless he's holding onto her heart now instead of smokeys

-ninja'd

.. Slow >.>

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Sanji will never not be one of my favorites
Here's to Law's crew appearing soon (or just Bepo and Jean Bart)

Their hearts will be returned to their bodies by Law eventually. So he'll be getting some more face time after Caesar is finished for sure. And hopefully we'll probably see the rest of his crew then.
Ah, that also means Luffy, Law and the marines will be in the same room again, but getting switched back by Law at that time means it probably won't be a fight scene. That'll be an interesting chapter.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man

sanji playing with nami's body is so hilarious. nami can't attack him because franky's body is too strong, and she'd be killing herself. such great irony

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I like Smoker, but I'm not quite sure what to call his role
He's definitely a good guy (as far as like... the law of the land, justice and all that), but he opposes the protagonist.
So he's not really an anti-hero... he's kind of the anti-villain

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well, consider that one piece is very much a world that exemplifies, "to each his own."

alliances are never set in stone. the world is ruled by military power, so to many characters, "good" and "evil" are relative. power wins.

if we attribute "good" to whoever helps luffy, then garp and law can be considered good. but are the "shichibukai" the enemy? are the "world government" the enemy? each person has their own motives, and for the most part we can only side with luffy because we love him and he seems to have a pure heart.

and yet, he is a most wanted criminal... in the eyes of normal citizens and innocent marines, he is the evil one.

so i can't define smoker as a good guy or bad guy either, but because he wants to take luffy down, i am naturally against him because i side with luffy.

i do feel, though, that smoker is a very noble character.

Top Bottom