• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Minato

穏やかじゃない
whoa mangastream has onepiece again
Did something happen this week? I saw Red Hawk Scans uploading Bakuman on their own website again, but I just assumed that they wanted to make an exception for the last chapter. Wasn't expecting the big 3 to be up on mangastream.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
whoever wrote that email is an immense ******
but I kind of feel I should thank them anyway

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Wow kinda a heavy chapter this week.
someone forcing kids to take and become addicted to drugs
also who knew that fighting with zoro overrides sanji's want for looking at girls.

:phone:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Zoro didn't have his swords drawn, yet Brook did. My guess Zoro was the first to get knocked out. Still stupid and dumb. I guess if Zoro is too busy "arguing" with Sanji, he loses his battle senses.

Man...this chapter makes me so upset. Children being experimented on...that's just so extreme.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
ya know now that you guys mention it, they don't even look beaten up. Like they just fell asleep but Brook drew in his daze or something

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
maybe it was another sleep powder like what they used in the ship

but if that was the case brook should still be awake

but hes an expert at playing dead

yohohohohoho

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
so do we get another on wednesday? or do we wait again... as if Golden Week might as well be 2 weeks

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Holy **** Vagabond is coming out again???

Ch. 300 - Nov. 8, 2010
Ch. 301 - Mar. 15, 2012

Now that's a break

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I was implying a segue from the breaks Oda takes to the break to end all breaks. But yeah I was so hyped for that discovery that I didn't know where else to put it where anyone would care. Woe is Derp

Top Bottom