• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
There's no way he has lungs at this point, so I doubt he needed his heart either. He physically won't/can't die until he finally catches Luffy.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Wtf r u guys talking about smoker is not luffys garp. His garp is that guy he saved from the fat women at the begining of the series.

Also have we talked about sanji now in nami's body? Will he love it or will it remind him of his last couple years of training and freak him out?

:phone:

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
It was funny i kept trying to remember coby's name but i kept thinking cody, then i remembered came here to edit, but it doesnt seem necessary now.

Also i called the mihawk shanks luffy law thing a bit back :). The question is whats kid to luffy?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
A villain flavor of the month. :applejack:
No he is more then that or they wouldnt of introduced him on a equal level as law and luffy, i think he is going to be big. I was thinking of him as a far more insane whitebeard but shiki kinda makes sense as well

EDIT: also what if luffy pulls a shanks and just gets law to have a party with him (wont happen but would be funny)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He's still the villain flavor of the month. I didn't think it was possible to make such a boring character. :applejack:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Speaking of, they said Kidd was attacking charlotte's ships right?

after luffy works that big *****, Kidd will probably be close behind.
we so exciiited

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Kidd is actually a decent character and, from what I can tell, has been as fleshed out about as well as Law. Law was designed to be 'cool' and admittedly he is, but that doesn't mean that he is well developed as a character in and of itself. The most Law ever did was save Luffy from the war but we never actually got a reason why. In this he remains enigmatic and not a fully fledged character yet; we don't really know his goals and what he's willing to do to get them.

Kidd is the step between Luffy and Blackbeard. He is powerful and willed and wants to be the Pirate King. Whereas Luffy is generally altruistic and Blackbeard is selfish and prone to betrayal to further his own needs, Kidd lands smack in the middle; he chose to fight alongside Luffy and Law on Saobody archipelago when he didn't need to but also goes around killing any one that mocks his aspirations. He was designed to be that intermediate rival to Luffy, both in terms of Kidd's power and Killer's status as powerful first mate to Zoro. He stormed into the New World rash and eager just like Luffy and caused havoc just like Luffy is. I would say he is not any flavor of the month and is, in my mind, a little more unique than Law is right now (Law being designed solely to be cool and suave and make fanboys drool and, so far, not much else).

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I have a feeling Bonney is the daughter of some one famous or powerful int he One Piece universe, most likely a famous marine or government person.

It's an odd hunch but I still have it.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I have a feeling Bonney is the daughter of some one famous or powerful int he One Piece universe, most likely a famous marine or government person.

It's an odd hunch but I still have it.
lol, I have the same hunch. I've always had this feeling that it's Akainu/Sakazuki, though I don't really know why.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Whenever I need a biography of a character, I'll make sure to say something completely wrong so that Virg will correct me. :applejack:

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I had the same feeling about bonney, but i also had a guess that she is actually very young and the little girl look is her true form.

Now i would say law is a little more fleshed out then kid mostly just b/c we have seen more of him, but your points about kid being more fleshed r our solid and at the min point out some good details about the character

Edit: also were do u think laws crew is? B/c i want to see more of his first mate

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Maybe the sub is around. I really hope he didnt go solo after getting his title (unless bepo joins the sh's i would be down for that

Top Bottom