• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Flayl

Smash Hero
If I have to choose between BBI2 and ZEST6, which should I choose? I very likely won't be able to afford both =/

:142:

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
If I have to choose between BBI2 and ZEST6, which should I choose? I very likely won't be able to afford both =/

:142:
Hm... If you intend on playing Brawl only then go to BBI2. ZEST6 is more focused on Melee but will normally be Melee + Brawl.

BBI2 will be bigger anyway.

Staco

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294614

Big tourney in germany in march.
Looking out for international attendance.
Orion and Mr-R pretty much confirmed.

Pls also post it to other people out of your region, which maybe want to attend this.

More informations in the tourney thread.

I just post it in here, because I fear that not too many people check the european tournament boards.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
And with that, 't was gone. However, nothing but new hope raised, for all was not lost. Copious amounts of distastefulness, femininity and sorrow have no chance of taking away that it has given me: the spirit and pride to go on and learn from the mistakes one has made.

Of course, one could say all that does nothing but imply disguised pain and bitterness. Truth be told, wiser words cannot be spoken. One does not describe himself like a hero if it serves no purpose in compensating for that what's lacking. In some cases that is self-esteem, in others it's hope. At any rate, valiance cannot be expressed through words and promises, only through deeds. Expressing oneself like Odysseus doesn't make him deserve Achilles' armor any more than acting like Ajax, but in practice it works the other way around. Words are often stronger than deeds, and therefor it never hurts seeking confidence in them.

Even if it's just because in modern times, acting like a hero isn't nearly as practical as talking like one.

Rejoice, my darlings, for this upcoming year of boredom, misery and misfortune will soon present itself for being worthwhile, just like all those years before you have. Somehow.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Chair is so 21st century. Cynical humor, sarcastic self-reflection and the awareness of man's failure. I MISS YOU, BRO

:059:

Top Bottom