• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Staco

Smash Champion
I cant get bored when playing real people.
I could just play them all day, cause its fun, even against bad people.
And if we get bored of singles after sometime we just start playing some stamina crap money matches or eat sth. + watching tv.
If I could just play CPUs it would be horrible. :s

Greward

Smash Lord
mmorpg... the only one i enjoyed playing was RO

even though i was like 12 and i didnt know a **** about these kind of games

dont play mmorpgs they completely suck, mobas are what we all should play nowadays

K@0S

Smash Ace
Well, the only way RO can get fun is on x100000 XP private servers. And non laggy private servers are so rare (in any game)

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Thread just changed to: "Which MMORPG would you recommend Gregs to play ?". :p. And Ramin, no. I aint gonna play a mmo which you already know a lot of. Help me find a new one and we'll start from scratch together ^^

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Chair, the thread titel is almost perfect. Just change the "Gregs is a douche" part and it's all good xD. Hmm, that GW2 doesn't seem too bad. I'd rather have something more "childish" tho. Something like Dragonica (haven't played it, but I'm talking about the graphics) or Flyff.
Btw, RO2 is also in the making (again xD). They canceled the previous one and they are workong on a new one ^^

Light25

Smash Cadet
Silkroad is awesome but if u want to be the best or one of the bests uve got to bot
ive played this game so loooong i was almost legit , we need a pserver with euro srsly
btw i would join a nice mmorpg too and btw digimon online masters is coming soon (english version)

Staco

Smash Champion
mmorpgs suck
just go outside, its like a mmorpg, just 10.000 times better xD

Top Bottom