• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
It's good to finally have Germany join these completely unnecessary boards. Yika didn't really count, of course.

Gogo total European assimilation. NRW + Netherlands ultracombinethingydigivolve intooooooooooo

BY THE POWER OF WIFI

GERMANIA, LAND FULL OF SECOND-GRADE EUROPEAN SMASHERS BRWOAAAAH

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
lol xD

But to be honest it would interest me as well, just like crifer, if there is ANY future planned brawl tourney until Summer ._.

crifer

Smash Lord
It's good to finally have Germany join these completely unnecessary boards. Yika didn't really count, of course.

Gogo total European assimilation. NRW + Netherlands ultracombinethingydigivolve intooooooooooo

BY THE POWER OF WIFI

GERMANIA, LAND FULL OF SECOND-GRADE EUROPEAN SMASHERS BRWOAAAAH
True story:
I just played digimon world 1 on the ps1 from the beginning. awesome game.
And for the first time I got a greymon O.o
playing ntsc bc of that ****ed up glitch.

Laem

Smash Champion
omg i <3 the first digimon game
i remember playing it with a friend at least 7 years ago
we had that kokatorimon (vile chicken thing) which we both hated cuz he was too common
so we treated him really bad, letting him die on purpose and stuff
and then he evolved in phoenixmon
we were like whaaaaaaaaaaat

crifer

Smash Lord
omg i <3 the first digimon game
i remember playing it with a friend at least 7 years ago
we had that kokatorimon (vile chicken thing) which we both hated cuz he was too common
so we treated him really bad, letting him die on purpose and stuff
and then he evolved in phoenixmon
we were like whaaaaaaaaaaat
I often tried to get a Greymon but usually I got a Tyrannomon which was freaking hungry all day. ultra digimon wre pretty difficult to get without digivolving (?) items.

Laem

Smash Champion
Pokemon da bess :p, Btw, everyone who is in a warm contry now, raise your hand ! *raises hand*
;_;

I often tried to get a Greymon but usually I got a Tyrannomon which was freaking hungry all day. ultra digimon wre pretty difficult to get without digivolving (?) items.
lol yeah tyrannomon was like the most common of them all xd

Staco

Smash Champion
I remember watching a digimon lets play part, where the owners digimon evolved into the **** thing digimon. (numemon?)
The green thing thats like a snail.

He was screaming around like hell and really pissed, so funny. xD

Mr-R

Smash Champion
OH FINALLY
HOW LONG HAVE I WAITED FOR THIS!!!!?!!?!?!?!l

Hikotsu

Smash Cadet
Antogyn you jungle with Eve with reborn and smite, ignite and smite or ghost and smite? I see so much Eve with ghosts nowadays...

What use SorakaBot?

Top Bottom