• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Srsly like, look it up yourself. Not your personal travel agency ******.

Depending on when you want to fly, in summer it's 700 euros roundway, but outside of the holiday season you can travel for as little as 400 iirc.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Srsly like, look it up yourself. Not your personal travel agency ******.

Depending on when you want to fly, in summer it's 700 euros roundway, but outside of the holiday season you can travel for as little as 400 iirc.
Be nice to our guests :<

Besides I love Nike. The brand I mean.

Greward

Smash Lord
yea he should look it by himself

not like europeans travel a lot from usa to europe, it would be understable if he asked about europe to usa lol but yea if u go to usa u will likely come back so nvm

crifer

Smash Lord
I want Crews, too. Much more fun, brings more strategy through character choice and is something new which is almost never run by hosts.

Staco

Smash Champion
Lets get this back active again. :)

You laugh, you lose:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXqgsgEFeUQ

btw, I think european hosts didnt add it, because its regular to just do teams + singles and sometimes add low tiers
at tsl5 random crews was added and I heard a lot of good things about it by the people ;)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Marcbri lives in Barcelona IIRC. You should go there and teach him how to play Falco.

:059:

clowsui

Smash Legend
My Falco is trash though lawl

I'm not even close to a huge tournament threat. Best things I've done are "almost" beat good MW players, and then I lose all the time to mid-level MW players

Lord Chair

Smash Master
My experience with talking about music is that it doesn't go anywhere because everyone wants everyone to listen to all of their music.

Result: no one listens to anything because it's just waaaaaay too much and the few times someone listens to something he'll just go right ahead and say he doesn't like it.

Example: I listened to that song and I didn't like it.

Top Bottom