• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

On vertical spacing, bubbles & the second-most-punishing character (European Social)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
's Perfectly right.

That put aside, I don't see how DG posts are to be considered posts in the first place. You can spam like ****, worthless posts are worthless, especially considering the fact that stuff has nothing to do with actual Smash, hence reducing the value of a post count in the sense of representing experience.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
's Perfectly right.

That put aside, I don't see how DG posts are to be considered posts in the first place. You can spam like ****, worthless posts are worthless, especially considering the fact that stuff has nothing to do with actual Smash, hence reducing the value of a post count in the sense of representing experience.
I heard you were glaring, so I thought why not give him some more to glare at.

Greward

Smash Lord
actually my posts are pretty good they have 2 main purposes:

a) they help make my english even worse
b) they keep our social thread alive when there's nothing to talk about (100% of the time lol)

so guys start thanking me and my posts

Greward

Smash Lord
jumpman is extremely good i heard that all the matches he have ever won were time out

in addition hes *****

Pepo

Smash Cadet
NNID
nrvnqsriv
Yes, I am Pepo, the man who leads the New Sages, who challenges the Catalonian Empire, the one who holds the entire world in his hand.

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
Are there any ppl in europe who would like to write articles about smash tourneys? (who actually go to tourneys)?

contact me =D

Top Bottom