• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's HTC Training: Brawl (again) and SF4

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Tk I think kirby isn't that good, so to win you really have to play patient 100% of the time or always make hard reads and never mess up. I'll take the former option imo

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Kirby Really isnt that good...but he fit's my playstyle...my new playstyle atleast so its all good

it would just be A LITTLE MORE helpful if he had more then 2 freaking approaches...but its whatever...just gotta stay in the lead

D0N

Smash Ace
Can I drive down and stay for a weekend? Maybe the week after next? Ill only bring one other person at most to keep #s low

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
so no smashfest today tru
They're not smash fests. They're training sessions! :mad:

^salty post
:yeahboi:

Can I drive down and stay for a weekend? Maybe the week after next? Ill only bring one other person at most to keep #s low
Hellllllll no. This ain't the Omni Holiday Inn.

-----

What days are you guys free this week? I don't wanna' hold something and then no one wants to come. That is time wasted where I can be spending it with my rebound.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
tuesday and wednesday

thursday is umbc and friday im going to NC

and today I'm just tired

Omni I beat penta at the tourney and apparently he's good like he was ranked in NY before...and he was GaW WHAT'S UP CHU GET AT MY MATCHUP KNOWLEDGE!!

but then i lost to vex (it was close) and then got super camped by remix's TL...lol

I wasn't going to enter singles because of disgusting dubz went. but Everyone in the stream was like "YO YOU A ***** FOR NOT DOING THAT" i was like aight I'll enter...I felt like i played about 95% of full potential even with tourney jitters

training paying off imo. just gotta push a little harder

Omni

BRoomer
tuesday and wednesday

and today I'm just tired

Omni I beat penta at the tourney and apparently he's good like he was ranked in NY before...and he was GaW WHAT'S UP CHU GET AT MY MATCHUP KNOWLEDGE!!

but then i lost to vex (it was close) and then got super camped by remix's TL...lol

I wasn't going to enter singles because of disgusting dubz went. but Everyone in the stream was like "YO YOU A ***** FOR NOT DOING THAT" i was like aight I'll enter...I felt like i played about 95% of full potential even with tourney jitters

If I do any day it'll probably be Wednesday. Maybe Thursday.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
tuesday and wednesday

and today I'm just tired

Good **** sir. Pretty sure u did better vs vex that i did...

All Toonlinks are awful. win next time

And good **** beating the G&W. No losing to any G&Ws that aren't me or GIMR

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
What part of "I don't feel like going back the way I came" do NigerianDescentedPersons not understand.

Anthony, I am past your house by the time I'm in CP.

Omni

BRoomer
you can't come unless you find a ride in advance and confirm that they're coming in the thread ps :mad:

still debating whether or not i'll do Wednesday or Thursday

Lobos

Smash Master
lose your money more lol actually this week I can't go down but next week we are on baby....omni im gonna wreck your **** so bad

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I (a person who has a car) would like to come Wednesday if spots haven't filled up and you host one Omni.

My :228:and:041: want to both evolve into :042:and:229:.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
still debating whether or not i'll do Wednesday or Thursday
Well...according to Omni....

What days are you guys free this week? I don't wanna' hold something and then no one wants to come. That is time wasted where I can be spending it with my rebound.
And we see that...

tuesday and wednesday
Wed works better for me.
I can come wednesday if you to have it that day
I can come Wednesday too
Wednesday sounds good. And we can train in SC2 on the downtime.
bring me noid/omni can i come wed ;)
I (a person who has a car) would like to come Wednesday if spots haven't filled up and you host one Omni.
Yo can I come Wednesday for practice.

Do the right thing... :cool:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Ahh can someone do something like this in Northern VA? I'd love the opportunity to be able to train with some of you guys on the reg.

Omni

BRoomer
jesus too many people want to come

alan, how would you get here?

Omni

BRoomer
nah nuthin happenin today. spending this afternoon to play Starcraft.

how many of you can also come thursday cuz i cant have this many people here in one evening

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Everyone goes to UMBC on thursday, Steve

just do a weds. session first come first serve. In fact, seems like you might just want to do one a week on that day, that way you could plan for it.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Also, Penta almost beat Logic. Good stuff TKO. He's really good

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
wow...did not expect...maybe I should really forget who people are by name...If I woulda known who he was i prolly woulda been more nervous...

Top Bottom