• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's HTC Training: Brawl (again) and SF4

meepxzero

Smash Master
i really doubt omni will have time for these. im sure he just wants to rest whenever he ever gets a day off. hell i dont even wanna go to tournies anymore after a long week of teaching x.x

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
So I'm officially not working two jobs anymore meaning I do have time which means these can happen again.

So I think I'll be starting them again next week, however...

I want to include both Starcraft 2 sessions, Poker sessions, or a combination of the 3. Depends on how down you guys would be for it.

I talked to Noid and he reminded me that a SC2 game generally lasts almost as long as a Brawl set; maybe a little longer if it doesn't go to Game 3. But if people want to play SC2 while they're waiting for their set it keeps everyone kinda' permanently entertained.

The problem is that it takes away from the actual "training" part of the HTC so I may not do it at all, or just have a separate day for SC2 sessions all together.

And as for Poker I'd probably schedule these on Friday nights.

-----------------------------

So yea. What do you guys wanna' do? Or what do you think? I'll adjust the schedule according to however the majority wants/needs.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I can't play SC2 so I don't much care for that

as long as it doesn't cut in to the "Omni telling me what I was doing wrong or that I played solid" time that its all good

and I usually never come on friday sessions so poker doesnt apply to me either...lol

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Poker maybe...
But I'm not into SC2.
Did you plan on charging for this though now? I know the problem before was the power bill.

Lobos

Smash Master
SC2 can just all be done online......I dont think many ppl will want to take thier computer lol

Solution

Get a USB mic, ventrillo or skype, and sc2

KENNY: yeah but it's pretty bad. should use vent or skype

g-regulate

Smash Hero
does SC2 have its own speak utilities? i have a mic and headphones steve, id be happy to watch you play and give you hova-esque training

Omni

BRoomer
cooooters ahaaaaaa

uh but nah im not going to mlg. didnt know it started at 5. that's when i get off of work. plus newly acquired bait is too goodz

@meep: u still have time for brawl?
@greg: OKAAY!
@hova: play sc2 with us and ill play melee with u

and thx to a little magic. **** all cooters posting in succession? too good

Omni

BRoomer
tomorrow? hm. i was planning on starting this next week.

nah, we can't do tomorrow. GIMR and his bro are holding a nice festage at their place that everyone needs to go to.

but i'll be down to play SC2 tomm

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Meep you should come over. There will be alcohol since its my 21st bday party/smashfest. There should be 10-20 people. Well have the whole house. Should be great. Omni, you should come.to. haven't seen you in a while :/

meepxzero

Smash Master
Meep you should come over. There will be alcohol since its my 21st bday party/smashfest. There should be 10-20 people. Well have the whole house. Should be great. Omni, you should come.to. haven't seen you in a while :/
ooooo alcohol. Yea i might come miss playin brawl. I might bring sc2 as well on my laptop.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
That's fine, I'm on my phone so I can't put the link for the thread. It's in the Atlantic north section. It has all the important details

Omni

BRoomer
Yup.

Who wants to come today? Apparently PS wants in so if anyone is in his area they should give him a ride.

Try to let me know before 4:15pm.

And don't show up until after 6:00pm. I gotta do a bit of cleaning and rearranging since this is kinda an early notice.

But yea these are coming back in full throttle.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
<--is down for today

prolly be better than tomorrow anyway seeing as I have to pack and get ready for viridian

Omni

BRoomer
So PS, TKO, and Noid so far.

@PS: are u gonna have a ride? confirm for me sir.
@tko: are u coming with zak or just by yourself?
@noid: same goes for you. you plan on bringing anyone?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^lol marth main who went to one day of mlg

zak can we get some dickies btw before we go (you are driving) we aint ate there in forever

Omni

BRoomer
so today is:

1.) coney
2.) tko
3.) noid
4.) ps
5.) ps' ride unknown

dont forget the $3 to cover Mom Not Being Pissed Off insurance. i'll pay the other $10 as always

thx for bringing the wii zak. would be nice if everyone did the same even if we dont use it just to make sure we're not a wii or brawl disc short

edit: also small reminder. make sure u guys text me when you're on your way and text/call me when you're there so i can answer the door.

Omni

BRoomer
**** forgot to get the $3. ended up payin my mom the full $25 =(

@takeover: im gonna schedule for just next week instead. didnt plan on doing it two evenings in a row

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^Got'em!

Good Training session today...I need to find out how I can play kirby atleast semi agressive...Playing Patient ALL THE TIME gets tiresome..

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
our smashfest isn't happening so go to Omnis

Top Bottom