• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omni's HTC Training: Brawl (again) and SF4

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So since Omni got a job, are training sessions going to be diminished? If there this week then I want a spot Tuesday whenever reservations start. With Phil.

Also Omni, my bro said "Double rainbow!" LOL. Now I get the reference.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
No training sessions this week. Started my new job. These will probably come to an end now or in the near future. I was thinking about holding these during evenings where I'm not working but I think I'll use those evenings to SLEEP.

It's been a short run but thanks to everyone who attended. We definitely leveled up over a very short period of time.

I'll upload the rest of the videos when I get the chance. Which there may not be many so don't press me for 'em.

I might be leaving the scene for a bit, too, until I find out how my schedule is going to start affecting me. Sucks *** 'cuz I was definitely on the way to being MD/VA's much needed top MK for practice. We'll see how things turn out.

So thanks guys.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Awwww such a sad statement, I'm literally crying.

SIKE ***** XD..

But seriously good **** setting your priorities straight for your current situation.
Unless Zak wants to takeover doing these sessions, it was fun leveling up.
I'm going to still level up by my own methods so I def. still get better.

BTW you going to MLG DC??

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
No training sessions this week. Started my new job. These will probably come to an end now or in the near future. I was thinking about holding these during evenings where I'm not working but I think I'll use those evenings to SLEEP.

It's been a short run but thanks to everyone who attended. We definitely leveled up over a very short period of time.

I'll upload the rest of the videos when I get the chance. Which there may not be many so don't press me for 'em.

I might be leaving the scene for a bit, too, until I find out how my schedule is going to start affecting me. Sucks *** 'cuz I was definitely on the way to being MD/VA's much needed top MK for practice. We'll see how things turn out.

So thanks guys.
vghzfyfgkjcfrxdcfhgbhjkjk ;___;

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

So thanks guys.
fffffffffffffffffff

:urg:

Coney

Smash Master
i can take over...maybe. probably not as often, maybe once or twice a week.

anyone interested? i live in odenton.

pros: people can stay for longer, some can stay the night, can stay up until whenever, can upload matches, can stream the sessions (if wanted)

cons: not nearly as many setups IN-HOUSE (people will have to bring some), worse housing condition, cats for people with allergies, since it's only me and my friends in my house i won't want people i don't know, will probably still ask for $3 a head, i'm not omni

these did a lot for me and meant a lot to me so, i wanna keep it going, but only if people still care about it

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Darn it Omni...but take care of what you have to pimp. Real life is why I'm not as active as I would like to be in smash, so I can understand your decision. And Coney how far is that from Omnis?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah if you stay in too long you get stuck there, lol.

Zak I would attend, potentially even on a week day as Odenton is closer than Bowie. However, I would rather attend on a Friday...

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
alskdjfsljfd

Zak hold one tomorrow.

Good luck with everything Omni. Thanks for jumpstartin the idea of REAL PRACTICE round here.

Omni

BRoomer
wah wah boo hoo **** happens let's move on

who's coming

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
For saturday, if meep is coming I'll ask him if he can take me.
Omni since I'm really short on money now, can you just remember I owe you $3.
When I get paid I'll owe you then. :)

Facepalm @ my statement, I meant to say Frosted Flakes.

Omni

BRoomer
sorry guys, all of NY/NJ/PA already confirmed that they're coming so i have too many people now

KageMurphy

Smash Master
sorry guys, all of NY/NJ/PA already confirmed that they're coming so i have too many people now
Wow, shouldn't people in your region who were going to your event come first? And then you offer the training n cancel in less then 30 minutes for OOS? Wow...

THO I SUSPECT TROLL

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I actually MAY be able to pull something off for Sat.....that is if you still feel like running it Omni.

Omni

BRoomer
nah, i think it's too short of a notice. there's always the next bajliion weekends for tournaments

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Guys, drop the tourney thing

Steve can't do it, just level up for Kenny's next week

I'm reaffirming phil's statement of he and I being there for training.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
not whining, trying to find a solution... I obviously don't have my own connects to venues so I was checking with others -.-

nova, if people still want to come I'm sure someone will run it such as vgbc or tant it me of no one else was willing. can you pm me about the potential venue

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Ok then. Well maybe I can turn it into a smashfest if anything; it may be too impromptu for a tourney.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
still searching for venues myself, I was gonna host a biweekly in baltimore but the non-profit club that owns it says they're worried about their tax-exempt status since it's a tournament for money. talked to my mom's friend and he promised a warehouse, but when I got to talking to him about it, he was worried about the electrical output (which I guess due to the way the warehouse was built). 0 for 2.

talking to the fairfax/arlington LAN center owners soonish :bee:

Top Bottom