• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old and new Sonic mains alike, introduce yourself.

Boxob

Smash Champion
So this is a dumb thread that I made cause I'm boxobored.

You kids can come here and talk about whatever, preferably Sonic/Brawl Sonic related things.

Maybe your goals as a Sonic mainer or something gay like that. Post your pictures if you're as sexy as Umby is. Or just talk about yourself in General, I'll even provide some fantasticle ice breaker questions.

What's your favorite Sonic game?

Are you a fanboy?

Do you think global warming is the cause for Sonic's speed?

Do you like Haunter?

This should be a nice thread until is gets Gimpysmashed.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

You kids can come here and talk about whatever, preferably Sonic/Brawl Sonic related things.

Maybe your goals as a Sonic mainer or something gay like that. Post your pictures if you're as sexy as Umby is. Or just talk about yourself in General, I'll even provide some fantasticle ice breaker questions.

Are you a fanboy?

Do you like Haunter?

Saw this thread coming, haha.

Am I a fanboy? Yes. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is my childhood.

Global warming is not the cause for Sonic's speed, because Sonic's speed created Global Warming.

Haunter is pretty sexy, but Poliwhirl wins.

Yes, but since KIDs thread lasted longer than expected, maybe this will.

Oh, and I likez brawlz and soinc teh hejhog iz majer win

:061:

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC

Favorite Sonic game: Either Sonic 2 or Sonic 3 & Knuckles. It depends on how I'm feeling and the humidity of my current area. Both games rock.

Am I a fanboy? Almost. Sonic Heroes is tolerable, everything else that came out on a console since (except the Sonic Collection games, obviously) are trash. I am hoping that Sonic Unleashed will be good, but I'm not thrilled about Sonic Chronicles at all. I don't like RPGs, and I think Sonic is too fast for a non-realtimeaction-RPG.

Is global warming the cause for Sonic's speed? No, Chuck Norris is, because Sonic doesn't wanna get his *** kicked with no hands. That's just embarrassing.

Do I like Haunter? Haunt Haunt Haunt! Translation: yup.

Goals as a Sonic mainer or something gay like that: Well, as a Sonic main, I exist only to win with Sonic. I have nothing gayer to say about it.

Edit: Favorite tactic while using Sonic: running circles around people. Oh so satisfying when you run past someone, then do it again in the same run. Try it.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Definitely didnt see this thread before I posted in the other one...
Okeedoke.
I'll make it simple. Just go here.

What's your favorite Sonic game? Brawl I guess, I'm not really a fanboy.

Are you a fanboy? ^^^

Do you think global warming is the cause for Sonic's speed? Its Boxob releasing all that hot-air he is filled with...... :D

Do you like Haunter? yes, but i prefer gengar....waits for flame.

Boxob

Smash Champion
My tag is Boxob. I got bored one day so I though of palindromes and that was the one I liked most.

My real name is Jerry. Just Jerry, not Gerard, Jerome, or anything you can come up with.

Sonic and knuckles was so beastly, especially when Two was connected to it.

Fanboy? Yeah pretty much. Although I hate the new games, I'm hardcore in love with the old ****.

Global warming caused a decrease in cows. Sonic loves Steak, and in fear that he would never be able to have steak again, he ate as much steak as possible, and that is why he is so fast.

Haunter is sexy.

Green is my favorite color.

Like, Emerald green.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

Are you a fanboy?

Do you like Haunter?

My goal is to represent Sonic to my fullest.

Sonic adventure was great.

Heck yeah I'm a fanboy.

with more ground to run on andl ess water to worry about, I think Sonic got faster maybe.

It's okay I guess.

I just wanted to get 777 posts, representing Las Vegas baby!

link2man22

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sindori
What's your favorite Sonic game? I would have to say my favorite Sonic game is Sonic the Hedgehog 2 because that was the first Sonic game I ever played I was about 3 when I first played it.

Are you a fanboy? Hell ya I am

Do you think global warming is the cause for Sonic's speed? No not really. Sonic's speed causes hurricanes everyone knows that

Do you like Haunter? Haunter is like one of the best pokemon so yes i do like Haunter

speeding sonic

Smash Apprentice
hey i'm rox...ofcourse i'ma sonic fan boy..played almost every sonic game(except the pc ones =() an sonic is the GLOBAL warmin...sonic is soo the light travels at the speed of sonic =P

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
JMan (8891 is a tag on...born 1988, get it?? ;-)

Fav Sonic game? Def Sonic teh hedgers dos
Sonic speed REVERSES global warming... gusty winds ftw
I dnjoy gaming, anime music and long strolls... pic up soon
Oh... Halfrican (White mammy, black pappy)
For laughs: Recall any Halfrican you know, and count the number with theDad being white... i get 1 rofl

Nigma 7

Smash Rookie
My goal is too kick *** in tourneys
Sonic the hedgehog 2 was my first game ever, and my favorite from sonic
Not a Fanboy
Global Warming is definitely caused by sonic's taunts
Haunter is cool, but I like absol better
My favorite color is also green...like, emerald green...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sonic the Hedgehog 3&K was the best, no exceptions.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Die-hard fanboy. Hell even Shadow the Hedgehog was something I enjoyed intitially.

What Boxob said about the global warming thing.

Zangoose > Haunter

And steak > Smashboards.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Favorite Sonic game? I'd have to say SA2, Just because, Idk. It seems to hold alot of memories for me, though of course all the genesis games rocked.

Total Uberfanboy. Ask all my firends about how I'd sit in bio class drawing pics of sonic in my notebook. Actually I rarely take notes at, just different Sonic pics and drawings.

As for global warming, well, sonic does cause quite a bit of friction with his running... which releases heat. Which could furthermor contribute to global warming.

I am a projected physics major, and I like circles.

Haunter is cool, but he umm, haunts me.

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
Sonic 3 & Knuckles.....best Sonic game EVER

Yes, I will admit, I am a fanboy

I refuse to admit that Sonic caused global warming

Haunter = God Tier

EDIT: Goals while playing as Sonic? To win more and more with him and annoy the **** out of my friends again and again

Aura Power

Smash Apprentice
MO (small town sry, can't tell you exactly where)
I was once a fan of Sonic heroes lol also SA2B for GameC was good too. Like I said, WAS

We all know Global warming is George Bush's breath he breathes in the morning

too bad that Lucario > Haunter. In awesomeness AND type matchup =D

Also, hope to become known as a great brawler, maybe not the best but at least acknowledged

Tenki

Smash Hero

Are you a fanboy?

Do you like Haunter?

- i wanz 2 discovr thingz s0 yeerz frm nwo pplz cn be lyk "omg tenki fixd da sonic metagameee" luzluzluzlulz
- S3+K
- i don't really know. i definitely didn't use sonic in brawl because he's my favorite character, though him becoming my fave was more of an aftereffect after using him. i havent played a sonic game in years ._.;
- must be.
- sandslashsoniczlulzulzulz
- pshield

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
A blend of casual and hardcore, I'm Zen. A pleasure to introduce myself.

What's your favorite Sonic game? Sonic Adventures 1 & 2, though I loved the originals too.

Are you a fanboy? I'm a Sega loyalist, though not a fanboy.

Do you think global warming is the cause for Sonic's speed? I'd be quicker to point the finger at Blaze. See what I did there? Took the term 'global /warming/' and used Blaze's name as a pun for heat. ^^ I'm so clever. Haha.

Do you like Haunter? Yep. One of my favorite pokemon, actually.

Other than that, there's not much else to say. I play as Sonic because I love speedy fighters, a fan Sonic games, and his style matches mine. Heh...

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm at home, because I get wednesdays off of college.

I'm Mike, howdy.
I don't have any goals. England as a Brawl scene is pretty stagnant. Down South it's a melee place, up north where I am no one exists. My goal would be to place highly in a tournament, but tournies here are few and far between, lol.
Sonic 2 *****. However, I'm becoming less and less of a fanboy with each disappointing Sonic game coming out.
Global warming is being stopped by Sonic.
Haunter is sexy. However, Nidoking can do sexier things with his horn.

I'm image conscious, so I won't post a pic because I can't compete with Boxob or Umby, lol.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I know.
Umby is auto-sexy because he's named after a sucky Pokemon, and the confidence he has to do that must mean that he's pretty sexy.
:034:

Umby

Smash Master
I know.
Umby is auto-sexy because he's named after a sucky Pokemon, and the confidence he has to do that must mean that he's pretty sexy.
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey...
Stop it.
Stop it.

I'm actually able to use Umbreon pretty effectively in ADV OU, and Umbreon is a beast in standard GSC.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Favourite Sonic game? Sonic adventure 2 battle on the gamecube.

Fanboy? Maybe...

Sonic? What are you guys talking about? We all know it's Boxob's hawtnes is causing global warming, admit it!

Haunter is one of my favourite pokemon but Boxob got him first so I make do with this :071:

Veil2222

Smash Journeyman
I co-main sonic with pikachu (original 150 ftw)

The genesis series, and SA1/2 all hold an equal place in my life

Sonics speed is due to the power of the rings, and NOT DUE TO CHILI DOGS!!!

Haunter was my first out in red/blue/yellow tournies with sleep, dream eater, psychic, and techno rave (aka hm1337)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I am memphis 1.

that is me
2. the girl is kim

S3&K > everything
im a fan boy
3. and the best sonic on the east coast
1. no joke dude you are mad red, and look at your eyes, were you high when you took this pic?
2. shes kinda cute, she would look real nice on the corner, making me some money
3. whoa whoa WHOAAAAA... hold on there buckeroo, seeing that puffball and 3000 are in texas and X is in utah, the best sonic on the east coast is obviously mine
im in my dorm room.

i'm better because i'm in college
and im better because im out of college and i might be the youngest one on this board

Do you think global warming is the cause for Sonic's speed? I'd be quicker to point the finger at Blaze.
*GASP* i C WUT U DID THAR!!!
I'm at home, because I get wednesdays off of college.

QUOTE]

once again, i win because im younger than you and out of school

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
She's not that attractive, lol.
You should see English women. Not the ones that Americans make out to be women, our REAL girls.
They're awesome

How old are you, KID?

Top Bottom