• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Yeah, no offense, but people who have only played Brawl have no right to call any other fighter gay or broken. Even in a game with ridiculous **** like MvC2, you still have options against even super-****ty matchups.

Brawl, I DARE you to stop someone planking or air-camping without putting yourself in a very bad position.
THIS. Just go watch Mike Z pull out amazing wins despite how difficult it is for Tager or Potemkin to get in on his opponents.

You've never seen M2K lose to anyone except Ally in Brawl. Snake is the only thing capable of beating a top Metaknight.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
But has he lost to Ganondorf? I didn't think so. In BB you can lose to the worst character (Tager) in the blink of an eye... even as Nu.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
:-/ This isn't the Texas discuss/argue about fighting games thread.

Not that I don't like Texas, or them being in our thread......

Alex, tomorrow!!!!!!! :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Tager? Eww. I wish he wasn't so... bad... lol. I liked spamming with him up close.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Most broken character ever. Ivan Ooze in mighty morphing power rangers.

he has a fireball attack that is really spammy and has invincibility the entire time. He can also fly.

Shade_

Smash Ace
So guys, after thinking about it for a while...I have decided to main Wolf again...he seems to be the only one of my characters that I feel pretty safe using against anyone that isn't Tom.

bassem6

Smash Lord
So guys, after thinking about it for a while...I have decided to main Wolf again...he seems to be the only one of my characters that I feel pretty safe using against anyone that isn't Tom.
Naw man. Meta knight is where its at! Woo woo!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
doctor mario.

edit: melee tourny thread will be up on monday, i'll link it that evening. also, good tourny name and it isn't ohsnap :D

also, though, i will post here before i kind of freak out about it, but as of now only brett and i are running this shindig. assuming you can go, is anyone else interested in halping?
mainly i'm looking at brandon and also trying to see if coty is still alive and well and living in (new) mexico.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i wont chain grab if you wont laser?

Shade_

Smash Ace
Laser is half my move set though. Man, If I could switch Falco's up smash with his up throw (with out throwing a person) and switch his forward smash with his back throw (with out a person, and stay facing forward), he would be my ideal character.

Shade_

Smash Ace
What I need is to be able shot bursts of lasers at angles and directions with out grabbing people. But yeah...it looks like I'll have to start chain grabbing because I'm trying to use Falco now...for real, lets see how that works out lol.

Shade_

Smash Ace
...Boomerangs are not lasers though. You have a point... I should find the hack to move swap toon link and link, and keep toon links exact traits, I just don't like the way he looks.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hanson will be coming at my place later tonight at like 10 or 11 whoever wants to play him.

bassem6

Smash Lord
...Boomerangs are not lasers though. You have a point... I should find the hack to move swap toon link and link, and keep toon links exact traits, I just don't like the way he looks.
Playing with characters based on their looks? How about snake? He's a manly man. Or MK? He's a badass. Or Marth? Hes so pretty. Or diddy kong? He doesnt afraid of anything.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh, can someone tell me the tourney results with Kel in them? I just saw him knock Lain into a losers of some tourney. Guess he's better than I thought?

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
hay guys im back what did i miss. is there a smash fest this weekend? also when is oh snap

Laser is half my move set though. Man, If I could switch Falco's up smash with his up throw (with out throwing a person) and switch his forward smash with his back throw (with out a person, and stay facing forward), he would be my ideal character.
Then you could shoot your heart out for all eight minutes of the crew battle, because you would be unable to kill.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
OH ****

Taylor Swift was MEGA DISSED!! lol

****ing facebook politics.

I can see why you'd get upset when an 18 year old girl was embarassed on TV, but why can't there be an equal response with the "YOU LIE" comment? lol

Shade_

Smash Ace
I'd kill with side/up/down tilt once they hit 250.

Snake feels clunky and slow to me, not enough of an ariel game. Diddy is a monkey. Metaknight is a ball with a sword. Marth has no gun.

Top Bottom