• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Wow already some OOSers are decdiding to come what if this tourney becomes OK's bigest tourney yet? I never knew Melee was THAT popular still god I need to step my game up definetly .

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Gnes...Have I told I'm in love with you?... Lol. Then again I like anyone who rags on mexicants.

@Will: Jynx, Medicham

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
That and hes Water/Grass type. Not only can he easily swim the Rio Grande, but then cut our grass.

Nuff said
omfg~! too good!

lol I played Melee last night at the Union, me and this other guy played teams. double Cpt. Falcon doing nothing but Falcon Punch was for teh lulz :3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
omfg~! too good!

lol I played Melee last night at the Union, me and this other guy played teams. double Cpt. Falcon doing nothing but Falcon Punch was for teh lulz :3
ha, awesome. i already know a bunch of locals who are coming, be sure to invite any more you come across who may be interested ;)

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
I'm coming to Norman this weekend for the OU game. I've been waiting to see the smash scene out here. It betta be better than I expect especially with MELEE making a comeback just as I came back to Oklahoma. GET HYPE SON!!!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
For the people coming to the smashfest tonight(and any that may want to come...), you can start showing up around and after 5:30PM. See y'all later.

Shade_

Smash Ace
I thought it was going to be the 20th, it's honestly a lot more convenient for me if it was, but I'll show up Friday if you have the party then, cus...it's actually more important than just a smashfest this time lol.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Gay people are represented by Ho-Oh and Machoke. We had this discussion, it's settled.
Ricers are represented by Scyther and Sharpedo.

There should be an official pokemon per person in the Oklahoma thread.

I think Po should be some sort of dinosaur, preferably one that created the earth so Dialga or Groudon but shiny and green?
Andy would be Khangaskan.
Michael reminds me or Porygon.
Lil Will would be like a Ditto or something since he's basically able to morph into all top tiers in every game.
Bryan would be Hypno.
Tom would be Wobbuffet, it just seems to fit for me.f
Marc's like an Onix or something that's hard as ****.
Pablo I can't decide if he's a Psyduck or a Slowbro.

Cyphus did this before apparently and concluded that Lee Martin's a Farfetch'd cause he has a big stick and walks like Lee apparently.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
But.. but I worked so hard to get my espeon to lvl 100.. D:

I even EV trained him to have 390 Sp. Atk and everything :v

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I'm coming to Norman this weekend for the OU game. I've been waiting to see the smash scene out here. It betta be better than I expect especially with MELEE making a comeback just as I came back to Oklahoma. GET HYPE SON!!!
brett (scud), chris (kosy), and i are presumably all chilling in norman, drinking and playing melee on saturday. you're welcome to join us. :D

and the fact that there was a smashfest tonight and one tomorrow will probably phase everyone, but anyone else is welcome at my place saturday night for smash/boozin'/grubbin', too. caution: melee only. but if you want to brawl we can play melee at 1/4th speed.

just call me if you plan on coming. and if you don't have my number pm me.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Daniel is Abra cause he's smart and runs away a lot. Or Taurus cause he runs away.
Chris is Lapras because Lapras is, he can, cause he's like level 80 when you get him just like Chris. And you get him after you clear a whole building of team rocket.
Bassem is sandshrew.
On second thought, Marc is Golem.
Anthony should be Voltorb or Electrode.
Alex is Delibird cause he gives presents to everyone.
Andy is Muk actually cause he's a dirty or Weezing.
Brett should be a Goldduck.
Hanson would be Machoke. Cause he has huge calves.
Young Deezy is an Elekid.
And Kuni is Mr. Mime.

BTW, Farfetch'd would be awesome to eat.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
brett is ganondorf because he's terrible in brawl and beast in melee
walrus is yoshi because he eats anything and everything and lets random men ride him
daniel is falcon because look at those slanted eyes
kuni is pit because socks and sandals/does whatever a super hot anime chick tells him to
pablo is fox because wtf? how are they viable?
bassem is ice climbers dressed up on top of each other to look like a big (read: still short) person
bryan is olimar because his best friends are fictional
hanson is like doc because he quit smash to focus on his profession
tom/paul/haley are like mario/luigi/peach because they're like a powerful kingdom
will is diddy kong because he's black, duh
brandon is donkey kong because he's black, duh
chris is game and watch because he's black, duh

random tired post to make people hate me. get ****ed.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Gay people are represented by Ho-Oh and Machoke. We had this discussion, it's settled.
Ricers are represented by Scyther and Sharpedo.

There should be an official pokemon per person in the Oklahoma thread.

I think Po should be some sort of dinosaur, preferably one that created the earth so Dialga or Groudon but shiny and green?
Andy would be Khangaskan.
Michael reminds me or Porygon.
Lil Will would be like a Ditto or something since he's basically able to morph into all top tiers in every game.Bryan would be Hypno.
Tom would be Wobbuffet, it just seems to fit for me.f
Marc's like an Onix or something that's hard as ****.
Pablo I can't decide if he's a Psyduck or a Slowbro.

Cyphus did this before apparently and concluded that Lee Martin's a Farfetch'd cause he has a big stick and walks like Lee apparently.
I lol'd so hard. :laugh:

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
bryan is olimar because his best friends are fictional
The funny thing is that this is almost true.

I should start making a good team in my Diamond Version. I think the team that I had planned out before, years ago, consisted of Dusknoir, Togekiss, Porygon-Z, Magmortar, Gallade, and Vespiqueen. If that is the case, however, I'm not sure why I included two normal special sweepers. I think I want to use Alakazam, though, because Alakazam is awesome.

Top Bottom