• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Hey Bassem, how doess a late night IHOP run with whoever comes over on your B-day sound? :D

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i didnt say anything about having to be about bowling. im just saying something other than eating.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
LOL if Dphat shows up, tourney's happening that night.

And ionno man, I just rather do something else.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Late night Ihop run sounds fun =D. I guess bowling would be cool too but I dont really care either way if we do it or not as im running low on the moola >_>

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
melee tournament in oklahoma run by scud and me: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248999
bryan, kuni: you have no excuses! come represent, esp since last time i palyed both of you, you were decent and having fun with it ^.^ come support the scene, play some greats, and enjoy good company :D
also, brawlers are encouraged to come spectate. if you are interested in coming but not entering, no big deal. see the hype, and if you weren't in the melee scene (bassem, paul, ?), you should come for some jaw dropping :D

also, i work friday but might meet you all up at ihop that night since i live right there. anyone want to play melee, mosh around a car, or get crunk on saturday with me?

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
lol I think there's fixing to be Blazblue and Melee at the Union tonight, ha ha I don't know who's nearby that's still up

bassem6

Smash Lord
melee tournament in oklahoma run by scud and me: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248999
bryan, kuni: you have no excuses! come represent, esp since last time i palyed both of you, you were decent and having fun with it ^.^ come support the scene, play some greats, and enjoy good company :D
also, brawlers are encouraged to come spectate. if you are interested in coming but not entering, no big deal. see the hype, and if you weren't in the melee scene (bassem, paul, ?), you should come for some jaw dropping :D

also, i work friday but might meet you all up at ihop that night since i live right there. anyone want to play melee, mosh around a car, or get crunk on saturday with me?
Oh I was in the melee scene. I was the best melee player in lawton. Actually, I brought back my copy of melee from home, and im getting back into it. Me and brian beat yawara and roy in teams :chuckle:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Oh I was in the melee scene. I was the best melee player in lawton. Actually, I brought back my copy of melee from home, and im getting back into it. Me and brian beat yawara and roy in teams :chuckle:
daaaang. well considering your brawl skills, if you pick back up some good melee tech then you'll be pwning noobs all the same. you should come :D
and i'll teach you melee if you teach me brawl at the next smashfest i'm at

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Hey Bassem, how doess a late night IHOP run with whoever comes over on your B-day sound? :D
IHOP > Smash god I love that place we should just do that. :laugh:

@Scud
You use Falco in melee right? I need some tips on how to use him so we need to meet up including you Alex so you can help me on my Melee spacing

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
IHOP > Smash god I love that place we should just do that. :laugh:

@Scud
You use Falco in melee right? I need some tips on how to use him so we need to meet up including you Alex so you can help me on my Melee spacing
i'm always up for melee, man. problem is finding people who aren't already brawled out and burned out on smash until the next brawlfest :\

bassem6

Smash Lord
ill bring my copy of melee to paul/toms tomorrow. I have been brushing up a bit. (same place as last week). Btw whats your name again man? I thought it was roy, but by your character icon, im assuming thats your main.

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
it's cool bro. Roy is my name the character icon is there to remind everyone of my real name and hell no I would never main Roy he is the worst character in the game in my personal opinion.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
kuni fails hard.

Anyways if and when I show up tomorrow, I am bringing my copy of street fighter 4 to play on Tom's xbox. I will also bring 1 360 controller and 1 360 fight pad (turbo controller with different button layout)

This also means with the 360 controller i will bring we can do Blazblue.

Top Bottom