• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday, Bassem! You young punk! Smashfest tomorrow? Expect a certain dinosaur and his boy genius to be there ready to rock.

Deezy, prepare to get smacked hard in Skreet Fiytah Fo and BrazBrue, especially BrazBrue.

BEES!

Shade_

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday Bassem!

As for my gift, I'll keep it along the lines of Bryan's. This piece of advice worked for me back in the days of melee.

If you shoot enough lasers, some players give up fighting you.

bassem6

Smash Lord
hahaha thanks guys. Dunno about any "special" gift from my gf fatty but im visiting her saturday so we shall see I guess xD!

And phantomx...you funny!:chuckle:

Gravity

Smash Ace
yeah i uh
cant make it
i got plans tomorrow but have fun everyone

maybe next weekend ill be free
but probably not

people should play with me more on weekdays, when im not working i aint got **** going on

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
bassem gets out at around 3:30. I will not be there until probably midnight or so. I have some things to take care of *cough* mario kart 64 and monopoly money match *cough* cough*. So ill be lucky if i even participate.

However, I believe Paul will be here most of the day, so come whenever.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Heh, cant wait to put on my new final fantasy based music. I forgot how good this stuff was.

unfortunately, i only played 7 8 and 9, so i cant appreciate the others quite yet :(

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Tom, play Final Fantasy VI next. I think that it ties with FFVII for the best soundtrack in the series.

Bassem, want to play when you get out of class before we go to Tom's?

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
Happy BurfDay Bassem~!

lol I haven't met you yet, but it's appropriate nonetheless ^_^

so where's this smashfest at? and Can anybody give me a ride there? I live at the Cate center on campus..

I'd really like to go :b

bassem6

Smash Lord
Haha thanks guys. Keroku, you can ride with me and my roomie when we go. I still have your numba.

Where do you live alex?

bassem6

Smash Lord
Tom, play Final Fantasy VI next. I think that it ties with FFVII for the best soundtrack in the series.

Bassem, want to play when you get out of class before we go to Tom's?
Hmm I suppose we could play for a couple of hours. Theres capture the flag today at 530 and im thinking of going.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Uhh. Just like an intramural event for our floor between the boys and girls. Should be pretty fun. I like me a good game of capture the flag. Dunno if Im going though...

I'll text you whenever im leaving keroku. Maybe 30 mins beforehanf or something.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I suppose I need a ride from someone, as well. I don't feel particularly inclined to attempt to bike over there from my apartment.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
I think I just played Dphat on ShoddyBattle(Pokemans). My Togekiss just wrecked his team. =)

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Dphat was the name on the person who I was battlin'...also, you don't wait with Shoddy Battle. Noobs.

Top Bottom