• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
in the original mariokart, its toad or koopa troopa.
I used Toad the most in the SNES one

What other games do you even play Will?

Seems you use top tier in all the current ones you play. Name off some other ones.
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core I use Eddie (hes top tier for some reason)

Super Street Fighter Turbo 2 I use O.Sagat and Balrog

Street Fighter 4 Sagat and Balrog

Capcom vs SNK 2 I use A- Sakura, M.Bison, Blanka

Soul Calibur 4 I use umm whats her name umm Cassandra I think yeah she is fun to use :)

I can't think of some other stuff right now... lol

after looking at that list I just noticed I use a TON of broken characters ****..... without noticing wow lol.....

Lol Ima top tier ***** without even knowing it wow...

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
In honor of DMG's lovely stall tactics, I have decided to try and breed the best stall pokemon ever: Ludicolo
It even kinda has DMG's shape and I am sure DMG has a poncho and a sombrero somewhere. Moveset: Leech Seed, Toxic, Protect, and Rain Dance. Item: Leftovers. Pokemon Power: Rain dish. Stalltastic!

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
You cant ***** mid tiers dawg.

Only thing you can ***** is top

ALSO, got back from my football game earlier. It was sucks.

They score first time they get the ball. We are drving down the field at about the 30 yard line, we call a pass and my protection blows up, break 2 tackles and cut in on the linebacker, his foot kinda trips me and I stumble along and go down with my back facing the safety. I had my head tucked down chin touching my chest and he puts his shoulder pads right on the back of my helmet. I pinched a nerve in my neck from a hyperextention (said the RN that was there)

Im only going to miss 1 practice, but the thing that sucks is that I missed tha game and we lost 22-8 as our offence just fell a part with me out. :(

We have them last game of the season, Im gonna give them the D.

TL;DR: Played football game today, I got hurt midway through the first quarter, we lost because of it. football team is now 1-1

bassem6

Smash Lord
Lmao! I have a feeling that is going to be used for maaaaany things xD

Btw, how far is baton rouge la driving wise from norman?

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
It's actually worse just cause like traffic through texas will inevitably slow you down at some point.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Eh, if anyone wants to go to Last though since I forgot how ******** Thanksgiving break is <_< I might be able to bring y'all down. But you'd have to live with me in New Orleans.

Also I got Pokemon today.

I'm like 5 hours in and only got one badge. Too many pokemangs to catch and level.

FUGGIN MY TEAM IS

the grass turtle (he blows *** btw)
Geodude's evolved
Kadabra
Machoke
Gengar
Psyduck

Kinda want a snorlax now.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
*****, I'm one away from a R/B team. **** off this ****.

And Machoke's the man. Also, i got like 13 pokemangs around the same levels as my main party so I can switch in and out whenever so it ain't no matter. Also I haven't even gotten my second badge yet <_<

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I meant Haunter my bad

And I just got CASH MONEY from the university which I promptly spent <_<

Stipend checks. gotta love them.

Top Bottom