• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

bassem6

Smash Lord
Bassem sucks. I beat him in tournament twice =O

j/k <3 Bassem. I would really like to team with you though at the next tournament we are both at. That one friendly game we teamed up at Hobo 18 was amazing!!
Hahaha. Yeah zac! We should team! Are you going to No koast 2? Would you be interested in teaming for that?

bassem6

Smash Lord
Hmm dang. Ya youre going to have to tell me when you want to team then because youre usually taken for teams like a month ahead of time xD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
when is that melee tournament anyways? the one alex is settin' up? it's alex right?
yeppppp
i need to sit down and plan out more details with brett probably this weekend. it should either be on halloween or the weekend before. hopefully halloween :D
but expect info to be posted early next week.

:D i r gud TO but r shorthanded. liek a t-rex :( maybe i can talk coty into coming and being his typical deskman-self.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
If it is to anyone's interest, travel plans for NoKoast v2.0 are being arranged. Also, possibly plans for HOBO 19 if people want to go to that. But mainly NoKoast. Seeing as it is the next largest tournament in the region. NoKoast is Oct. 24th on a Saturday.

Join the group...plan ahead. Do what you have to:

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1519

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
yeppppp
i need to sit down and plan out more details with brett probably this weekend. it should either be on halloween or the weekend before. hopefully halloween :D
but expect info to be posted early next week.

:D i r gud TO but r shorthanded. liek a t-rex :( maybe i can talk coty into coming and being his typical deskman-self.
My manager is making me work on Halloween wether I like it or not...

Oh by the way does anyone play Marvel vs Capcom 2? Just wondering because well thats my favorite fighting game of all time and I was wondering whoever plays that we should meet up and play.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
I stayed up 'til 3:30 playing this guy on melee at the union last night.

There was also a dreamcast and blazblue involved earlier.

:3

po pimpus

Smash Ace
My manager is making me work on Halloween wether I like it or not...

Oh by the way does anyone play Marvel vs Capcom 2? Just wondering because well thats my favorite fighting game of all time and I was wondering whoever plays that we should meet up and play.
Yeah, son! I don't got that Mango Sentinel, though... I play Dr. Victor mutha****ing Von DOOM.

Whenever you want it, boy. Although, it's one of the games I'm terrible at, but play anyway(Brawl/Melee) ;)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Victor Vaughn for Po?

Anyways, EVERYONE!!!

Smashfest TOMORROW!

6:00, Tom's place, HOLLA

This smashfest will forever be subtitled the Hyperbolic Time Chamber fest cause we all gonna be beasts afterwards.

Ehh, also, I want everyone here to join that group EVEN YOU LIL WILL AND YOUNG DEEZY for the travel plans.

Kids gotta keep informed cause everything regarding even like teammates are being figured out there. HOLLA

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Yeah, son! I don't got that Mango Sentinel, though... I play Dr. Victor mutha****ing Von DOOM.

Whenever you want it, boy. Although, it's one of the games I'm terrible at, but play anyway(Brawl/Melee) ;)
Doom is my one of my favorite assist chars especially since I use Strider Hiryu love using Team Clockw0rk <3. Yeah we need to play Blazblue also I wanna play V-13 African-American version XD.

If the smashfest keeps on going during 9p.m or later I can probably all rest on my parents decision Hyperbolic Time Chamber fest was a great name Yawara. *thumbs up*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude at times Blazblue looks like a worse "fighter" than Brawl, just wrapped up in graphics that sometimes wanna make you cream your pants.

But then again, I'm the guy who spams button attacks and helps other people win by spamming attacks for them.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Dude at times Blazblue looks like a worse "fighter" than Brawl, just wrapped up in graphics that sometimes wanna make you cream your pants.

But then again, I'm the guy who spams button attacks and helps other people win by spamming attacks for them.
....lol? Shouldn't that mean you don't know what you are talking about?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
V13, Rachel, and Arakune make me feel this way too.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I wanna say now that I think Paul has the best Avatars.

And thank God Omega_Star's no longer used, that name ****ing sucked.

Also, I wanna be perma-pranked. Is there anyway to keep this pink name?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dude, do you know how hard it is to play Rachel and Arakune legitimately? And even if you're amazing with them you're still gonna get ***** by a mediocre Nu, who can lose to trashier characters like Tao and Bang.

The game is no Brawl... they even punish you for camping (except Nu, of course -_-)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Dude, do you know how hard it is to play Rachel and Arakune legitimately? And even if you're amazing with them you're still gonna get ***** by a mediocre Nu, who can lose to trashier characters like Tao and Bang.

The game is no Brawl... they even punish you for camping (except Nu, of course -_-)
Yeah, no offense, but people who have only played Brawl have no right to call any other fighter gay or broken. Even in a game with ridiculous **** like MvC2, you still have options against even super-****ty matchups.

Brawl, I DARE you to stop someone planking or air-camping without putting yourself in a very bad position.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

That doesn't dilute my point, does it?

Hint: No, it doesn't.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not really, lol... calling it a good fighter goes directly against what your point was.
Calling it a good fighter is irrelevant to the comment. It could be as good of a fighter as possible and still look like a crappy one.

Like flan. Mmmmm~

Top Bottom