• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
OK better go to No Koast so I can see all you guys again. Texas will repeat the previous No Koast and take 90% of the money again LOL.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No ride, no money, no permission.

The 3 DMG killing Johns.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
anybody care to entertain me later? need a better gimp game. else, catch up in school. also bowl.

CY

Smash Ace
I grab released to fart in doubles against bassem. It came down to 1v1, I was having NONE of that son.

bassem your wario is legit though, but you had a case of beaumont DI in our second game and died at like 80% from my fsmash on brinstar. :( and then FK just took it up the *** real quick.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Ya it was pretty gay. I owe you a grab release fart next time we play. You must pay for breaking the code of wario.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<3 CY

Beaumont's actually a cool part of TX in my opinion. I don't really not like people from there. Except poppertop.

But Eh Chris, go vote on the PR thread.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey Sars if you can send some confirmations my way on who so far is coming from Oklahoma that would be great. I'm starting to assign housing for NK2.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
yeah, just seen a midwest (michigan specifically) combo vid. seems like their state would wreck us. well, those of us who have to know matchups in order to generally win.

With the exception of judge (MK) and samurai panda (snake) and some wario of some sorts, they for the most part pick low/mid tiered characters.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Lil.Will...we're midway done with the PR. I don't think it'll take much longer. =)

Also:

Tom, Haley, Bassem, and I are going to get smashed tonight at our place. Just come whenever you want after 4:30PM. But be sure to call or text me so I know you all are coming. 580 736 6414.

So...SMASHFEST AT PAUL'S PLACE, Y'ALL. ;)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Lil.Will...we're midway done with the PR. I don't think it'll take much longer. =)

Also:

Tom, Haley, Bassem, and I are going to get smashed tonight at our place. Just come whenever you want after 4:30PM. But be sure to call or text me so I know you all are coming. 580 736 6414.

So...SMASHFEST AT PAUL'S TOM'S PLACE , Y'ALL. ;)
thought i should fix that.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I won't be partaking in any gaming for a bit, had a death in the family and am taking care of that stuff, so...

Tom, we have nothing to fear but fear itself-- In other words, **** Michigan, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas and any other midwestern state. Nobody will be able to get past the new and improved Po Pimpus. Matchups mean nothing to one who has mastered the art of lighting *****s on fire.

Besides, I have a(some?) new(old?) character(s?) I've been meaning to bust out. We're winning No Koast, but if that's too hard for some of y'all not named Bassem, KOS-MOS, or Po, then don't worry, we'll win for you.

The time for getting big is drawing near. MARIO BIG!!

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Haha you guys don't even have to step in leave it to me man they don't know who they're messing with wait til they see my new "Futuristic Combo" I've been working on in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. :laugh:

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I won't be partaking in any gaming for a bit, had a death in the family and am taking care of that stuff, so...

Tom, we have nothing to fear but fear itself-- In other words, **** Michigan, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas and any other midwestern state. Nobody will be able to get past the new and improved Po Pimpus. Matchups mean nothing to one who has mastered the art of lighting *****s on fire.

Besides, I have a(some?) new(old?) character(s?) I've been meaning to bust out. We're winning No Koast, but if that's too hard for some of y'all not named Bassem, KOS-MOS, or Po, then don't worry, we'll win for you.

The time for getting big is drawing near. MARIO BIG!!
Heh, i didnt say i needed to know tourney matchups to win.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
The day Tom actually is concerned with a matchup is the day we all lose. Keep chargin' dem F-smashes, MaxxPower!

Aw look at Lil' Weezy trying to act all grown up...

Not yet, Gohan. I'll send you in after I rough Cell up a bit, then you can go all Super Saiyan2 on them foos.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
The day Tom actually is concerned with a matchup is the day we all lose. Keep chargin' dem F-smashes, MaxxPower!

Aw look at Lil' Weezy trying to act all grown up...

Not yet, Gohan. I'll send you in after I rough Cell up a bit, then you can go all Super Saiyan2 on them foos.
Haha yes father I understand. :laugh:

Oh yeah I need to have a rematch against you in Melee too.

And I gotta have my revenge on Scud, Chris, and Alex I am so pumped for that melee tourney.

Next week I'm hosting an all melee smashfest at my crib if you guys are down it'll be on saturday I'll post the address later when it starts getting closer.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Got back from football game about 30 mins ago.

2 touchdowns, one for about 50 yards.
Threw one pick :[
We won 30-6 (wrecked lol)

got huge scrape on back of hand from somebody stepping on it in a pile and twisting. Its not cash.

I DA BES

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Bassem sucks. I beat him in tournament twice =O

j/k <3 Bassem. I would really like to team with you though at the next tournament we are both at. That one friendly game we teamed up at Hobo 18 was amazing!!

Top Bottom