• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
wait...so what happened to the ice climbers...?
Drive by.... those poor souls.... (I can't stand Wario's thats why...)

They didn't like the black people smell...
El.Oh.El

That answers why there are no Black IC mains...
You know what....that is so true

Not to me **** don't play low tier! Go Toon Link if you want awesome! Jerm's black. So's Hyro.
LOLOLOLOL do I look like a TL user???? Sonic is mid-tier but he does feel low I dunno for some reason I like alot of speedy characters who are super cocky and flashy guess thats just how I act since I'm told thats how I act around others = P

Ehh, and I'd like to say that I almost got kuni to eat a condom.
Your a legend in my book Yawara.

I dunno the whole reason why I've been switching mains still is because of 1. HOBO since MK is banned I need a character to go there with if I ever go I hear Xyro host really great tourneys and I don't wanna miss them because one of the reasons are a certain character is banned.... 2. No one really respects MK users really I mean I get "Your good man" but everytime I hear that I don't really see those results even though at OH Snap (which was awesome!!!! I'm still hyped even though that tourney has been over.) I placed 25th out of I don't know for my first regional tournament I guess I did ok but it was when I lost I lost badly most of the time I got 2 stocked by Jerm, Santi, Bassem, Razer, DPhat, Affinity (I think), Fino's Olimar (I think) and I lost to EVERYONES Snake who ever used him against me then way back then I got 2 stocked by Hanson's Diddy which made me just lose confidence again I don't even though all the people I listed are top players I just hate losing like that getting 2 stocked when I try my hardest thinking I can do this. I thought I had the Snake match-up down at least a little but I got facepalmed trying to think I learned something. I keep getting beat by some of the same people over and over again and they give me tips but I still just keep losing I keep asking myself is it me or is it that I don't really have the love for the character anymore? So I just keep trying different characters til I'm satisfied. Maybe I'm being a little to hard on myself on trying to be REALLY good to where I can be actually one of the top players not in the state but in the region who knows I rambled to much.

TL;DR- I'm tired of being some random scrub at tournaments. :laugh:

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you don't want to spread yourself too thin...especially when there are still things you need to learn. You need to try to ask your parents if they'll let you come to smashfests and stuff. It takes a lot of time to really get used to match ups with each character...if you keep switching it'll just take you that much longer. There's no secret formula to winning...lol.

For some reason, I see you playing DDD...

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Yeah, you don't want to spread yourself too thin...especially when there are still things you need to learn. You need to try to ask your parents if they'll let you come to smashfests and stuff. It takes a lot of time to really get used to match ups with each character...if you keep switching it'll just take you that much longer. There's no secret formula to winning...lol.

For some reason, I see you playing DDD...
Haha I used D3 for a really long time before I came to my first smashfest he was alot of fun I don't really know why I dropped him..... :confused:

bassem6

Smash Lord
Haha I used D3 for a really long time before I came to my first smashfest he was alot of fun I don't really know why I dropped him..... :confused:
Dude main ddd. get good with him. Play me a **** load of times so I get pro at the matchup. Please and thanks :chuckle:

po pimpus

Smash Ace
You don't need Olimar experience. Just pick Luigi and watch the Olimar **** his pants...

Also, Will, dang it boy, if anyone SHOULD NOT be switching around a bunch of characters, it's you. You know what I tell everyone who asks me what character they should main? I say,

PICK A ****ING TOP TIER.

Unless, of course, you like having to work hard just to lose by one stock to a Meta Knight/be a complete badass/light *****s on fire like I do. Then knock yourself out and play trashy characters (by trashy, I mean anything below B Tier, because by then, you're weaknesses are just weighing you down)

TL:DR version:

Po says stay Meta Knight and just worry about killing people more efficiently and not make any silly mistakes. Step yo game up, son!

*In the event Meta is banned, just go Falco*

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Dude main ddd. get good with him. Play me a **** load of times so I get pro at the matchup. Please and thanks :chuckle:
Haha okie dokie Bassem. :laugh:

and get pro with olimar while you are at it

bwamp hardly shows up to anything anymore and i want olimar experience.
You played my Olimar right? Even though it was online how was it?

You don't need Olimar experience. Just pick Luigi and watch the Olimar **** his pants...

Also, Will, dang it boy, if anyone SHOULD NOT be switching around a bunch of characters, it's you. You know what I tell everyone who asks me what character they should main? I say,

PICK A ****ING TOP TIER.

Unless, of course, you like having to work hard just to lose by one stock to a Meta Knight/be a complete badass/light *****s on fire like I do. Then knock yourself out and play trashy characters (by trashy, I mean anything below B Tier, because by then, you're weaknesses are just weighing you down)

TL:DR version:

Po says stay Meta Knight and just worry about killing people more efficiently and not make any silly mistakes. Step yo game up, son!

*In the event Meta is banned, just go Falco*
Haha thanks Po those are always the two characters I switch to on and off I even use Falco like a secondary for MK sometimes ( I don't know why I just when I think my Falco can win instead of MK.) I think I need to realize how GOOD my character actually is. I never really abuse all of MK's good things in a match just a few because I always think super cautiously like when I play Snake is on his Cypher sometimes I want to Up+B but I fear getting spiked.

Anyways thanks for the feedback guys.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, I tried to work things out but, I WILL NOT BE GOING TO HOBO18. I just can't make it this time.:(

Have fun though!:)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I bet Chris' Boss told him he had to pull overtime.

White man always gotta be keeping a brotha down. :(

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
If someone has Hylian and Sethlon's number...call them both and tell Hylian to bring my grey memory that he took with him at Genesis and get my other memory card and copy of melee back from sethlon! Thanks.:)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
If someone has Hylian and Sethlon's number...call them both and tell Hylian to bring my grey memory that he took with him at Genesis and get my other memory card and copy of melee back from sethlon! Thanks.:)
I have your copy of melee. Sethlon said that you said that since you forgot to pick it up even though you said "I won't forget, and if I do it can belong to Dallas" that it now belongs to Dallas. Wow that sentence looks annoying but I'm too lazy to fix.

I'll bring it with me to Hobo18 Kosmos, melee is fun.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Bassem beating everyone at HOBO good stuff.

I wish I could have gone. Bassem, FFF, PX, all my Wario buddies were there but me :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I wish Fogo had played him, Bassem needs redemption vs him :p

He beat me in dittos though... guess I should go about practicing the one matchup I hate playing :\

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude Wario dittos are super gay, at least when I'm playing.

It's all about like 3-4 moves in the Ditto. Which is super gay.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude I know it boils down to "Whoever can Fair better" really. That is by far the GAYEST move in the Wario ditto.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Dudes, the new way to describe choking is the "Lee Martin Choke"

LOL Bassem.

Had two chances to kill Lee but missed both, one of them was when Lee charged a smash on a platform and rather than jump farting Lee, he farted on the ground to rise up into Lee's forward smash LOL

Lee Martin choke son.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I think it's more like Bassem cheated himself.

Bassem did somehow get me to kill myself on two occasions in our ditto, though, so I doubt it was Lee's fault! He probably just overused his hax powers and experienced backlash.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I got it.

Lil will should play Pikachu. It got chaingrabs, techskill, and no one plays him so we wouldn't know what to do <_<

Top Bottom