• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
On my Evo of Smash thing I kinda messed up. It's Kirby/Ice Climbers/Snake. Sorry. :3

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Thanks Samus! ;)

How is Animal Crossing?

Hold an online tournamet with the prize being 500 points.
It r pretty good lulz. :o So damm addicting, just like the GCN version (never played the DS one).

And no u, lol. I need that money. Doesn't anyone have any serious suggestions to answer my query?
I got a 2000 Wii points card (tired of not getting it from tourneys :p) and I don't know what to spend it on. Megaman 9 is on the top of the list, as well as the DLC pack, so that'll dock me about 1500 points. Do you have any suggestions for the other 500? Or is there something more important than MM9 that I should be spending my points on? Just suggest any games with some good reasons and I'll think about it. I don't think I have much incentivbe to get the Internet Channel or any Virtual games. I don't spend too much time on my Wii, so having the Internet Channel would not be very useful (that, and I need to have my computer on to even use the internet >_>). And any Virtual games I can just find emulators for, lol. :p I appreciate any suggestions.

TL;DR, What games would you suggest for me to buy from the Wii Shop Channel with 2000 points?

cba

Smash Master
Thanks Samus! ;)

It r pretty good lulz. :o So damm addicting, just like the GCN version (never played the DS one).

And no u, lol. I need that money. Doesn't anyone have any serious suggestions to answer my query?
your sig always makes me laugh

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:)

Just want to let FMOI and Kawaii Bunny know that I won't be able to do my matches until early Saturday till the deadline, but don't worry, I'll get them done. :)

Mmac

Smash Lord
I got some good news and some bad news.

Good News is that you are all going on a dangerous mission I Got my Router Fixed!

Bad News is that this week, I am going to be very busy, and don't have much free time.

I might be still be able to do the tournament, but I don't really have the flexibility for my hours.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Dang, Mmac got the legendary "1337"th post.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I hope not too many people are busy for the Cosby Bebop. It is near Christmas after all.

Btw, I'm gonna try and fix my wifi today, hopefully its works! But if it doesn't, I'll have to drop out of the first tourney :( (I lost track of how many tourneys I've had to bail because of my wifi)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So many dropouts....

EDIT: Pink names seem to be all the rage these days

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I still don't buy the idea that not one single used game store or even a Wal-Mart in your area has any Gamecube controllers. They're all over the place here in Denver.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
So, why not ask them? Show them the various fragments and unidentifiable parts of what was once your controller, and ask them to take you to Wal-Mart so you can get a new one to break. :bee:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
♥New fad that I started? ;)

♥I hear everyone's trying to get those cyan ones now.....

♥Anyway, I'll try to win the first round! ^__^;
I wanted a Cyan name at one point, but then I found out how much work was required to obtain one. Then I realized how little I actually know about Brawl...

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I think I'll stick the pink ones. ;)

♥The cyan ones require you to be VERY Technical and dedicated to Smash Bros. ;)

♥I don't think I fit into either of those. ^__^;

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I wanted a Cyan name at one point, but then I found out how much work was required to obtain one. Then I realized how little I actually know about Brawl...
I know, right? As I was first reading the post, it was like "Oh hey, maybe I should give this a shot, might be fun!"

Then Panda proceeded to be like "Please make sure you have a doctorate in Smash Bros. in order to be elligible." and I was like "Oh..........you guys can have it. ._."

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I know, right? As I was first reading the post, it was like "Oh hey, maybe I should give this a shot, might be fun!"

Then Panda proceeded to be like "Please make sure you have a doctorate in Smash Bros. in order to be elligible." and I was like "Oh..........you guys can have it. ._."
:laugh: Exactly!
But I was always more interested in an Orange name anyways (still requires a large amount of work...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom