• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Grah! I need to go to bed badly! However, I reeeally need lots more Snake practice, so I'll play a few with you before I do, Ary.

Halaster

Smash Ace
FMOI, sorry for asking for yet another character change, but if you could change Wolf to Fox that would be much appreciated.

10apologies

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sorry FMOI but my computer is being a ***** and it won't work. I can't even get a chance to fix my wifi now. A new comp may be in order...
So yeah, I'll have to drop out, along with the 5 other people that are dropping out, which is unfortunate to see

@Peachy, your name is definitely more suited for a pink name :)

@Barge and Omis?, lol at your conversation again :laugh:

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
Hey FMOI, I'm still on for HMWYBS, but I'll be cutting it close for the dealine for round 2. I'm going to a broadway show matinee, and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time for the round 2 deadline. Hopefully I will return around 7-8 PM, so if my next opponent is willing to wait, I'm willing to do round 2 a bit later than usual. If I'm not back by 9:00 (or if waiting is unacceptable,) I won't hold up the tourney and you can allow someone else to take my place. Heck, I'd be happy if Yaya took my place for subsequent rounds if I can't make it, if he's OK with it. :)

Halaster

Smash Ace
I'll play you Barge, I need IC's practice.

Edit: I'll jump on in a minute, as soon as I can extract myself from a conversation.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Sorry FMOI but my computer is being a ***** and it won't work. I can't even get a chance to fix my wifi now. A new comp may be in order...
So yeah, I'll have to drop out, along with the 5 other people that are dropping out, which is unfortunate to see

@Peachy, your name is definitely more suited for a pink name :)

@Barge and Omis?, lol at your conversation again :laugh:
Edit wars, impersonating mods, scaring new users, ect it's why I have stayed here so long.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Lol gg's
I'm trying to learn samus ><

that pit-samus match was epic
GG's, and yeah, that was intense. I have to ask, do you think I'm better with Fox or Wolf, from the matches I used them, I'm not sure which spacie I'm best with, or which characters I'm best with. Period.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I'm still a bit rusty at brawl though.

But it may just be the lag, I don't know.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, sorry i haven't been on here earlier, today was hectic on account of packing to head back to CT, i'm leaving now and my roommate(also ride) is complaining and won't let me set up the wii to have my matches, but i should be back online in an hour and a half to two hours, so ill be back asap

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey everyone, sorry i haven't been on here earlier, today was hectic on account of packing to head back to CT, i'm leaving now and my roommate(also ride) is complaining and won't let me set up the wii to have my matches, but i should be back online in an hour and a half to two hours, so ill be back asap
Hey Naucitos, I'm pretty sure you're my opponent (to lazy to check). Since I won't be able to play in this you move on to the next round :)

cba

Smash Master
WHATTTTT!!!!?!?!!?!
alot of people are dropping out.....my condolences for you FM, i know what that feels like...
and CJ im gonna smack him now....just to see if he would do the matches.,,,,,,.
i was looking forward to fighting roal ; _ ;

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'm gonna drop out. D: It's not so much that I have time restraints NOW, it's that I have time restraints AFTER. Just remembered that I had a party I wanted to go to, and it's still going on at 9, so I plan on leaving from practice to there. So I'm going to end up missing a bunch of rounds. lol.

So, uh, advance BlueTerrorist and good luck to everyone! I'll try to make it to the next tourney. :<

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Has it been 10 people thats dropped out so far, I bet it has or almost has. Its too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom