• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Snake beats Yoshi
Yoshi beats lucario
DK beats lucario

It looked like you had that, you were up 2 stocks, the ending cargo stage spike at 17 ftw XD

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Seriously guys, get comfortable enough with some characters so as to not have to ask FMOI to change them every 2 pages, geez. XD

Barge

All I want is a custom title
O.o *does feel a bit safer for using all three space animals in Evo of Smash* But is the font really neccessary?
Yes, size 1 fonts aren't always noticed, big fonts are. Fm seems to always miss my posts about changing my chars

GFE

Smash Journeyman
even me??

Well, I'm going out to eat. Round 2 will continue until 9, if you're opponent doesn't show up by then, you'll advance.
yay ok now i hope peachy dont show up till 9:01...GL peachy dont show up.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Yes, size 1 fonts aren't always noticed, big fonts are. Fm seems to always miss my posts about changing my chars
I think FMOI mentioned something about PMing him so he could notice...

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
BlueTerrorist disconnected from the match after I delivered the final upsmash on his Sonic.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6M Zero
Hey, your my 2nd round match-up for Hit Me With Your Best Smash.

I'm ready, and I'm hosting.

My CP is Battlefield.

"I don't wanna play. Go to the next round, my mom keeps calling me for something important."

Hurray, round 3

Yaya

Smash Champion
Let me simulate it.

"OMGZ, I BEET PEACHY! I IZ TEH GR8TST PLAYR EVAR! YES, I TTLLY BEET HER! I IZ GON WIN 4 SUR!"

cba

Smash Master
Wow, that is rude of you guys....
im not gonna jump and defend him but you guys are being rude ATM.
A6M Friendlys???? yaya could play too.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Good God guys... really? I have to disqualify almost one person in every match up? I may just cancel my tournament next week if it's going to be this craptastic...

Add in: I'm really pissed off about this because this was supposed to be a tournament full of my most noteworthy players and only half ended up even participating. Really, if I don't check back in here for the rest of the night, don't be surprized...

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
Hold on Fatman, I showed up and left a message on PhoenixoKaze's profile in time.
We need to still have our match, and you said it was OK if we were a bit lenient with the time.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Yoshididdy hasnt been online since 4....
i gotz this win.
i will fight A6M or Yaya, idc.

Excellence

Smash Champion
I apologize for not showing up, FMOI.

I do have one thing to say. These tournaments shouldn't be held over the span of days, but rather a single day. We should have a chatroom where the match-ups are posted and whoever doesn't show up and shut out of luck, reguardless of how soon they show up afterwards. Toss generosity and kindness aside and consider what's fair.

To be honest, I thought the tournament would continue on sunday or something, no consecutively, but that's my fault. Good luck to the rest of you.

ADD IN: If anyone has played my in the last few days, then you know how out of shape I am right now. I've been devoting all my time to MapleStory and being comitted to leveling up after 6 months of break, so if anyone's willing, I could use practice.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I apologize for not showing up, FMOI.

I do have one thing to say. These tournaments shouldn't be held over the span of days, but rather a single day. We should have a chatroom where the match-ups are posted and whoever doesn't show up and shut out of luck, reguardless of how soon they show up afterwards. Toss generosity and kindness aside and consider what's fair.

To be honest, I thought the tournament would continue on sunday or something, no consecutively, but that's my fault. Good luck to the rest of you.

ADD IN: If anyone has played my in the last few days, then you know how out of shape I am right now. I've been devoting all my time to MapleStory and being comitted to leveling up after 6 months of break, so if anyone's willing, I could use practice.

I agree with this. Sure the tourneys would end up being smaller, but at least they wouldn't take up so much time. If you made them single-day (like Boonfests, for example) you could have them every week.

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
I third the "short tourney" route.
Or you could try a megalong round robin tourney like Sir Orion is doing...
Either way, the tournaments won't be "in the middle" in their length, so to speak.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
The problem with short ones, is hes PAYING for these, thats also the problem with weekly ones.
i actually rearranged a bunch of plans because this was invite only and i didn't want to drop out>_>

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
The problem with short ones, is hes PAYING for these, thats also the problem with weekly ones.
i actually rearranged a bunch of plans because this was invite only and i didn't want to drop out>_>
Paying? What do you mean? he doesn't have to offer prizes.

cba

Smash Master
True, alot of people think 'oh the tourney is in the weekend, ill join, even if i cant make it', and thats it, they DONT care about what the cause.
ill probably make a 1 day tourney 2 hrs per round.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Oh man...i'm so sorry Fatman...I went out with some friends and I thought i would be back by a resonable time to log on and contact Peachy...but i just got home...i'm really sorry to the fullest extent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom