• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think we should all make sure we make the next tourney. This one surprised me at how many people did not show or could not play, including me :(. FMOI puts a decent amount of work into these (I think) so we should do our part by showing up. Of course things don't always go according to plan, maybe this tourney was one of those freak ones where everyone ends up dropping out for various reasons :ohwell:

cba

Smash Master
i actually feel bad for FMOI, this happened to me so i know how it feels, i thought people didnt join because they disliked me. but im over it, i actually think of people here as individuals instead of a whole group.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
oliman won 2-0 and dropped me out of all the brackets, I already dc about online tournies, since I suck so much at this game, but then again who cares?

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Stay, just for fun.
haha, do u kno how it feels to play everyday by urself and not hving anything to do and losing even tho u did all that training for nothing? besides GGs olimarman. I don`t want to say anymore because I already kno not many ppl would care o-o, *shuts up*

Snare

Smash Lord
Mike Tyson Bracket third round matchups

GFE vs Olimarman nexto

1. GFE vs Yoshi Diddy
2. phoenixoKaZe vs Olimarman

Tyson Chicken Bracket third round matchups

1. Naucitos vs Cloudfox
2. Bunnyma vs A6M Zero

:D ive mastered copy and paste!

cba

Smash Master
Mike Tyson Bracket third round matchups

1. GFE vs Yoshi Diddy
2. phoenixoKaZe vs Olimarman

Tyson Chicken Bracket third round matchups

1. Naucitos vs Cloudfox
2. Bunnyma vs A6M Zero

:D ive mastered copy and paste!
Yoshididdy didnt respond >.>, GFE wins.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Wait, third round ended today? I thought that was tomorrow, crap, if its not too late i can set up my wii here, even though it'll be laggier, but otherwise i can play in the morning?

edit: Otherwise give cloud the win, i suppose, since i was late, sorry >_<

cba

Smash Master
Wait, third round ended today? I thought that was tomorrow, crap, if its not too late i can set up my wii here, even though it'll be laggier, but otherwise i can play in the morning?

edit: Otherwise give cloud the win, i suppose, since i was late, sorry >_<
You dont HAVE to, he hasnt posted i guess, or contacted you so YOU would get the win.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Cloud beat me 2-0...
<Lag johns> <Kitten johns> </Johns>

awesome matches, ill play you some more tomorrow XD

*Grumbles about having had to get out of bed at 3 AM and set up the wii and .....................................................*

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Naucitos and I had our match, I won 2-0.

Again, that was such a frightening comeback you were making in the last game, Nauc. :X''

Halaster

Smash Ace
It really is a shame that there are so many DQ's... which reminds me... I'm going to have to check to see if I can do Evo of Smash, A lot of stuff may be happening next week/weekend. Hopefully I will know for sure whether or not I can attend by Tuesday.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Oh lordy, this may be where it ends for me. :X

Also, I am not "cold," no matter how you choose to spell it, Snare (it is a little chilly out now though). >=(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah the dropouts in this were insane. Makes me feel bad sort of...
But I'm going to search for a LAN adapter today. Then I can start working on my list of people I owe friendlies to (Its a big list)

Now who should I cheer for?

GO Cloudfox!!!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm going to change the format for Evolution of Smash and I'm going to push it back a week. Several people have suggested that I should start doing my tournaments' like Boon does but I'm going to put my own spin on the format. Anyways, what's going on now?

Olimarman

Smash Ace
You probably shouldn't arrange these so long in advance, or take them to AIB. You'd get 32 people in a day or 2 easily, especially if theres a prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom