• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cba

Smash Master
Ladies and gentlemen...

I am BACK!

I'm finally out of that ungodly hellhole that is Lamar, Colorado. Back where I belong in Denver.

If the tournament has started, I still haven't heard from my opponent yet. Anyone here that I talk to, PM me! Or even if we haven't talked/played. I missed you all! :bee:
yes i am nosy. lol j/k
i cant believe youre back!!!!
i hope you get stable again. i imagine that that was rwally a hellhole because to leave.....and the offer was good.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
The OTL section is alive again O.O
Someone else besides me has posted. Look at most of the past post... Yea Its all me lulz.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'll never give up on the OTL section. This is where is live here at smash boards. Unfortunately I can't do much with my wifi not working. Me and FMOI are in the same boat here...

Which is why the OTL section has been suffering lately it all makes sense now!!! :laugh:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'll never give up on the OTL section. This is where is live here at smash boards. Unfortunately I can't do much with my wifi not working. Me and FMOI are in the same boat here...

Which is why the OTL section has been suffering lately it all makes sense now!!! :laugh:
My Wifi works again, it's just that it's retardedly slow because of my new internet provider. :mad: Doing alternatives in the meantime isn't very fun at all. I'm finally trying to collect all the stickers in the game and it's such a pain... I've already done four versions of the sticker factory and I still have 6 to go...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I'm stuck fighting computers. I'm actually improving a bit with my Peach which surprised me, but its not as much fun at all

Anyone know how to get a new fire wall? I need help....

Really hope you get your wifi working better, I'm sure you will

Omis

my friends were skinny
Ladies and gentlemen...

I am BACK!

I'm finally out of that ungodly hellhole that is Lamar, Colorado. Back where I belong in Denver.

If the tournament has started, I still haven't heard from my opponent yet. Anyone here that I talk to, PM me! Or even if we haven't talked/played. I missed you all! :bee:
Did the job offer not turn out well?

4Serial

Smash Lord
Hey I might not be able to make it on the 22nd because I might be going to a tournament on that day..
Not really confirmed right now, but I thought I'd just let you know in advance in case I'm not here lol

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I contacted 4Serial.

This should be a nice tourney, there's a lot of quality players.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
so for the first tourny, you have to win the set with both of your charatcers?? so for example i win the first game with GnW and in the second match i lose with my second, so the third match i have to win with my second character still??

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
It appears that BlueTerrorist and I shall fight once more.

It will be an epic struggle of revenge and forthcomings.

It was destined to be.

God dammit, Ice Climbers. >:/

I'm dead.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
so for the first tourny, you have to win the set with both of your charatcers?? so for example i win the first game with GnW and in the second match i lose with my second, so the third match i have to win with my second character still??
yes, that's how it goes. whomever wins with both their characters wins the round.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Why do i have to fight Peachy???? :(((((((
Be lucky you're not in my bracket...EVERY match-up has someone that's ***** me at one point or another...SamusBrawler, RoyalBlood, Excellence, Barge, bunnyma, Aryman, Glyph.Well, I never actually faced Glyph, but I know he'd beat me. >_>

Assuming I can even get past the first round, I'll have to deal with Aryman, first of all, then either gyro spam or ANOTHER Snake (who has consistently three stocked me with every character I've used :(), and...I don't need to continue, really, I doubt I'll make it that far. D:

My saving grace is the fact that I might be going to an offline tournament Saturday, so I can get owned offline instead. I still need to ask, though. :<

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Be lucky you're not in my bracket...EVERY match-up has someone that's ***** me at one point or another...SamusBrawler, RoyalBlood, Excellence, Barge, bunnyma, Aryman, Glyph.Well, I never actually faced Glyph, but I know he'd beat me. >_>

Assuming I can even get past the first round, I'll have to deal with Aryman, first of all, then either gyro spam or ANOTHER Snake (who has consistently three stocked me with every character I've used :(), and...I don't need to continue, really, I doubt I'll make it that far. D:

My saving grace is the fact that I might be going to an offline tournament Saturday, so I can get owned offline instead. I still need to ask, though. :<
Yeah...I did look at the other braket...I still have Zeonstar and some other people though...man i hope Peachy doesn't destroy me lol...i hate Peach's disjointed hitboxes >.<

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Yeah...I did look at the other braket...I still have Zeonstar and some other people though...man i hope Peachy doesn't destroy me lol...i hate Peach's disjointed hitboxes >.<
don`t give up hope, it`s the only way. So keep up ur wits and bear through the cheapness lol XD ^^, I never give up and I make miraclious comebacks lol XD ^^

cba

Smash Master

LMAOOO @ your sig.
and im up against Royal.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hahaha no I was watching. he lost to Ary's Snake like 123% to Ary's 140, then 2 stocked falco and won with Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom