• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omis

my friends were skinny
GG's even though I did not win even 1
Got any tips for my ROB or OLIMAR. Thats a scary SNAKE you have their. My CAPTAIN FALCON was horrible last match. We like your IKE.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Aryman wanna friendly with me? PM me for FC and other stuff you may need.

EDIT: NVM south park is top priority... Omis wanna play?

Excellence

Smash Champion
and when learning olimar just start with tilts, then learn the uses of smashes, then grabs, thats how i learned oli, it helps you learn all the mixups, and excellence, you weren't totally beating me on defense, because your MAIN problwm is once i get in a certain vicinity of you then you start patterning and panicing, so you should fix that, and you don't mix up on the few times you try offense, but like you said, it works for you and you should stick to what works
Don't imagine as though I was shutting you out, but there was a large difference in performance. Once I swapped over to defensive I did very well. Patterning, you should've picked up on, but I don't panic, ever. I have tuned myself to ALWAYS DSmash someone who comes into a range where they can roll behind me and in front of me. I couldn't figure out what else works, so I do consistantly DSmash when that happens. But no, panicing is something I never do and I'm always remaining calm and learning the situation.

YamiJorie

Smash Cadet
I can't bring myself to be a jerk to the first sign up in a while.

You need to get 30 posts, and do a handful of friendlies with someone you see post here pretty often. We do this to try to keep dropouts low, y'know?

You've got plenty of time to get to 30, too. Start spamming!;)
Ok, I have 30 now ;D

But about the friendlies, about how many do I have to do to be able to sign up here?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok, I have 30 now ;D

But about the friendlies, about how many do I have to do to be able to sign up here?
Just one or two, simple enough right? :)

I would brawl you but I have no wifi at the moment. Just ask anyone here and I'm sure they will gladly brawl you

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Samus why don't you post in the central Canada thread? Depending on where you live, there are people in alberta that like to brawl, albeit not many, but there are some, and that way you get offline practice. Offline practice > online practice anyday. It would be nice to see more brawl in Alberta.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I got invited there by a person named Victra. So I checked it out and it was cool......but it seemed like everyone there was into Melee. I like melee and all but I don't play it anymore so I just kinda forgot about the central canada thread :laugh:

EDIT: Playing offline sounds nice right now actually lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Just outside Edmonton...Sort of... You've heard of Stony Plain right? Cause thats where I am. I hate it here sometimes :laugh:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
After CAST4 we should brawl sometime. If we can figure out how to get to eachothers houses. Also keep your eyes peeled for a brawl tournament held by DMK. apparently he is working on one, and if not there is always ADAT2 (that's my tournament), which will include brawl sometime during summer. Also, once you get your wifi up, I'd love to play you.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sweet, let me know when some of these things are going on. I'd like to check some of them out sometime.
And yes, assuming I get my wifi back we should brawl, I'll let you know if I do.
I hope I do...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I didn't know brackets were up, lol.

Are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.