• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You're free to call it what you'd like but what does losing have to do with someone, or in this case my, ability to recognize talent? Are you saying that because I lost I'm somehow unable to recognize what is good and what is not? I'd hope not because I'd rip that argument apart.
Or maybe the other person is better? Maybe? There's always the chance that someone is better than you. As wild as that may seem to you. =S

Excellence

Smash Champion
Or maybe the other person is better? Maybe? There's always the chance that someone is better than you. As wild as that may seem to you. =S
If I've ever lost to someone I've said was bad, I've said that I was even worse. Therefore, how can you have the illusion that I think I'm better than a lot of those people? Of course there are better people than me, I have never and will never deny that.

What seems wild to me is your counter-argument.

Edit: Fixed.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
You're free to call it what you'd like but what does losing have to do with someone, or in this case my, ability to recognize talent? Are you saying that because I lost I'm somehow unable to recognize what is good and what is not? I'd hope not because I'd rip that argument apart.
You lost.

Get wrecked.

Edit: I think you meant to say "illusion," not "disillusion." If you're gonna try and sound smart, use your words right.

Smooth Criminal

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well then someone needs to help me figure out why I suck, because Kawai Bunny was complete and utter garbage yet she beat me like it was nothing each match. I don't know what the hell is wrong with the way I'm playing and I can't figure out what to fix because of that. That being said, there doesn't seem to be much a point in playing if I can't play like I used to. I don't play for fun, I play to win.

Someone needs to find out what I'm doing horribly wrong because I struggle on lvl9 CPUs and people who are incredibly easy. I hate boosting confidence when it's so much more fun to tear people apart like wet toilet tissue.
=S?

You lost.

Get wrecked.

Smooth Criminal
ROFL, where did you come from? o_O <3

Excellence

Smash Champion
You lost.

Get wrecked.

Edit: I think you meant to say "illusion," not "disillusion." If you're gonna try and sound smart, use your words right.

Smooth Criminal
Why would you press the issue of a loss that I obviously have no problem with?

Thanks for the correction.

I don't know what exactly you're pointing out, but I have an idea of what it is you're bringing up.

It's clear that you're the superior player from the time we played, did you really need more clarification or was I just confusing?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
ROFL, where did you come from? o_O <3
It's the clarion call of alcohol. What ya gonna do, Bun? Plus, you know, small-time <3.

Why would you press the issue of a loss that I obviously have no problem with?

Thanks for the correction.
Obviously you do have a problem with losing. Unless I'm reading the "struggling with level 9 cpus" and "really easy people" tirade wrong.

But eh.

Just get even better.

Smooth Criminal

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't know what exactly you're pointing out, but I have an idea of what it is you're bringing up.

It's clear that you're the superior player from the time we played, did you really need more clarification or was I just confusing?
Oh. Alright. Just wanted to get it out of you that there are people better than you and not everyone is a horrible player, even when you lose. =^_^=

kbye.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Obviously you do have a problem with losing. Unless I'm reading the "struggling with level 9 cpus" and "really easy people" tirade wrong.

But eh.

Just get even better.

Smooth Criminal
I do not have a problem with losing, but there is no real reason for me to prove that to you so I won't even go into the arduous task of doing so. However, I don't think you've been here long enough to know that I always ask for critique in the same form that I give it. Does anyone do it? Of course not. Do I do it for other people? Absolutely, and do the not improve? Ask Barge. If I did have a problem with losing, I'd be stringy with what advice I can give.

Oh. Alright. Just wanted to get it out of you that there are people better than you and not everyone is a horrible player, even when you lose. =^_^=

kbye.
So are you saying when I win, they are not horrible players? Of course not. What would make you feel that I believe I am somehow good?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Meow. *kitty paws*

I feel so drunk right now, lolz. -__- I think someone spiked my drink.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I love reading these kind of arguments.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No, MapleStory has taken Smash's place. I'll do friendlies every now and then, but I'm in no way going to play competitively.

When you played me should be the decider on whether or not I was taking my own advice or not, I was at my best pre-HitMeWithYourBestSmash, now... Pft, I'm scum.

Were that Falco I played yesterday?
Nah, I played you about a month and a half ago.

EDIT: Reading that little debate, I am in full support of excellence. He has the right to give critisisms. We've all seen professionals play, so everyone should know how to play well, he just obviously can't yet, but is sharing what he thinks to be true. Which is fairly accurate (I am sure).

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Oh hey, Glyph, let me know when a convenient time is for you, might be out with my family all day. Make that several times, or a wide span, preferably. >_>'

Also: lolwut @ "Space Lion" bracket

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Happy New Year's Guys! ^__^

.....o___O

★After looking back on page 225, I see that I missed a lot! ;)

♡My post is very pretty! Hurray for pretty posts! ^__^

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I really don't think double posts matter, Unless of course they're spam.
Or if its a triple/quadruple/quintuple post

cba

Smash Master
I really don't think double posts matter, Unless of course they're spam.
Or if its a triple/quadruple/quintuple post
well, i got infracted because i did a mistake clicking the reply button or something.....did that stop glyph from infracting me? if not, Excellence should also get an infraction, but then again, there is favoritism.
and IT IS spam because its offtopic and has nothing to do with the tournament.

soro

Smash Journeyman
cba its nothing to get pissy over. just be happy and mind your buisness

Barge

All I want is a custom title
This is the best I could do with the signature without SB cutting some of it off.

blankvi

Smash Ace
Fatmanonice said:
4. Want a bigger prize for yourself? You can switch your opponent for one of your teammates. This is very underhanded but may work heavily in your favor. BOTH PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE TO THIS FOR IT TO HAPPEN AND, TO PREVENT ABUSE OF THIS OPTION, YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE.

question about this.
How would the bracket change work for this, would i move to my team mates bracket to fight him or would he come to mine?
and what about the people that we would of played, what would happen with them?

cba

Smash Master
cba its nothing to get pissy over. just be happy and mind your buisness
actually, it IS my business because i got an infraction while someone else doesnt due to favoritism which, in any case, shouldnt be allowed. if nothing gets done about it im gonna HAVE to report it to the mods.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Double posts are srs bzns.

Annnyway, I can't find the person I'm supposed to fight. ;-;

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
actually, it IS my business because i got an infraction while someone else doesnt due to favoritism which, in any case, shouldnt be allowed. if nothing gets done about it im gonna HAVE to report it to the mods.
Well now...
Its not like Glyph is going to be looking back at ppls post and give them infractions.
He could have, but we simply drowned it out with these arguments. Hence, its unsee able from this page. Forget about it.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Stop being butt hurt about a silly infraction. Maybe the favoritism comes from Glyph being annoyed at you whining all the time about one infraction.

soro

Smash Journeyman
Stop being butt hurt about a silly infraction. Maybe the favoritism comes from Glyph being annoyed at you whining all the time about one infraction.
hes right whinning never gets anyone anywhere

cba

Smash Master
im not butt hurt. im just pointing that out, but i know its useless cause nobody cares, unless, it happens to them.
and if i WERE whining that doesnt give glyph a reason to infract me fyi.
hes right whinning never gets anyone anywhere
I thought YOU told me to "Mind my own business", but there you go, doing what you told ppl what NOT to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom