• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

Smash Champion
GFE, I looked at Naucitos' profile, and I'd appreciate it if you made the effort to contact your opponent before you go saying "OMG NAUCITOS NO SHOW I WIN"

cba

Smash Master
Because you touch yourself at night.
TIMELINE and comprehensive evaluation.

7:05: 12(sec) pm- "WAIT. how did you kno"- The induvidual thought he had been discovered.

7:25: 59(sec)- "oh, youre directing that to soro".- the individual realizes that it wasnt directed to him.

*Exhales in relief that hasnt been discovered* - the individual is relieved. he is Glad.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Yes I was going to write a serious post concerning random teammates I was added with.
You have who you have...

This is to bring out fairness and prevent from forming a team that give you an advantage in the brackets. If you have a team form already well....

Your too slow!!!

They were to be form ages ago.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
You have who you have...

This is to bring out fairness and prevent from forming a team that give you an advantage in the brackets. If you have a team form already well....

Your too slow!!!

They were to be form ages ago.
Sarcasm. I'm good. Odd you said ''You're too slow'' I am watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d_XCYUTa2o&feature=related while reading that... Methinks I am cursed. Anyway might as well contact my team mates.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Are you doing your Sir 0rion tourney match, because I face the winner of you two =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol Arystyle.
That means you start the first match as the character you want your opponent to use. Then you no contest it. Then you choose the character that your opponent had.
So there is no need to tell a 3rd person =D

Chaco

Never Logs In
Anyone want friendlies, I gotta test my new main out. Only been playing her for 3 days. Do don't beat on me to hard. xD

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Lol I didn't know we could have done that. (Pick Each other's chars again I got confuzzled)

Do you want to redo. I posted this before we started and I was trying to tell you during the match, but you went to practice stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom