• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I dunno where my opponent is. I can't even search him up on the member's list. =X

cba

Smash Master
It's obviously to not give one team an obvious advantage, if you put all the best players in the world in one team. (Cough team daze) and each member goes into a different bracket, it's assumed they'll win that bracket.
So stop complaining, its for fairness.
yes its fair that 3 ppl of the same team are in one bracket.
but w.e, i just really wanted this tournament to have fun and stuff.

istudying wins.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I cannot find my opponent anywhere, searched and everything. Nothing. 4 listings. None he posted in.

EDIT: Nvm, I found it. Last activity 10-31-08. Weeelll, Second round here I come.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
ummmm...... do i have a 1st round opponent? because i amnot listed on the match-ups, probably due to my late arrival!
Alright, I literally searched for about 20 minutes (I have no idea why) and I found out that the #3 match is missing in the green Bird Bracket.

I also found out that mimicking was not listed either, so that is who you will be facing

3. mimicking vs mcmuff1nman

GFE

Smash Journeyman
no sign of NAUCITOS, I GUESS I WIN! :)
Wait! when's the deadline?

Yaya

Smash Champion
We should just make the brackets so that GFE doesn't get someone who never shows up for the first round every **** time.

Salem

Smash Champion

♥I'm also surprised that every time I come here, you're coincidentally here.:dizzy:

♥Btw, where's your team? ;)
They're out there being forgotten again by people... *Sigh*

Last I checked, the people on my team is:

(Myself),Shogun_Fox,Shin_Tobias (Or something like that) and I forgot who the last person is.

I'll probaly ask one of my team mate's who's the last person again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom