• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soro

Smash Journeyman
im not butt hurt. im just pointing that out, but i know its useless cause nobody cares, unless, it happens to them.
and if i WERE whining that doesnt give glyph a reason to infract me fyi.

I thought YOU told me to "Mind my own business", but there you go, doing what you told ppl what NOT to do.
i'm only ivolved now cause you had to make me involved so shut it please and chill *drinks some soda*

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think the only reason cba would be butt hurt is because you are all trying to each take a turn bum ****** him with pointless ****.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ok guys, our little online tournament family is breaking apart due to this so stop it, now i have a solution(and stop saying butt hurt, thats a really stupid thing to say)

glyph: stop giving double post infractions because unless you infract EVERY double post you will look bad for favoritism, besides, unless its obvious spamming no mod gives infractions for double post because sometimes there hard to avoid

cba: well, idk how to reply to you without sounding favoritistic so i won't say anything you can do

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
First off, why does everyone think I didn't infract Excellence? I did like right after he did it, none of this whole conversation should have happened.

glyph: stop giving double post infractions because unless you infract EVERY double post you will look bad for favoritism, besides, unless its obvious spamming no mod gives infractions for double post because sometimes there hard to avoid
Lol, I can't just stop enforcing the rules. I infract everyone who needs it. And EVERY mod gives infractions for doubles posts. I've already said, if its been several hours (like 6 at a minimum) AND you have something that is relivant to the thread (NOT a bump, get someone else to post for you), then I'll allow it. Everything else, just edit.

Speaking of which, this conversation is stopping with this post, or you'll be receiving some New Year's punishment.
:)

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Whoops. I just noticed we can do our matches now? I've read the thread lots of times, must have gotten a bit confused. Alright might as well find who I face. Also hyper links to the participants would have been useful.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ugh.... I have a cold..... Happy New years to me....

8Bitman, are you able to fight today?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Whoops. I just noticed we can do our matches now? I've read the thread lots of times, must have gotten a bit confused. Alright might as well find who I face. Also hyper links to the participants would have been useful.
PM's have auto fill in where you can type part of the person's name and the site will automatically do a search for them. Also, I think there's a limit to how many link's you can do in a post and doing 64 would probably go over that limit.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Oh my, how wonderful <3 ^_^
Good Luck everyone! I hope you all do your best ;D

Edit: 5 posts at the same time >:l not nice

cba

Smash Master
usually when i get an infraction i get a RED warning at the bottom of the posts.
i didnt see that in excellence. and Thx glyph for enforcing the rules.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You can only see your own infractions, btw.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
cba, infractions aren't a big deal. I got 2 in one day a while back =D

It was a signature Violation that I didn't know about.

And the infractions are removed within a couple weeks, so it'll be as if nothing happened =D

cba

Smash Master
Worse New Years for me...thats 3 in a row. i just got three stocked in New Year terms.
i was soooo bored. i didnt go to times square OR saw my family AND had to work.
it was like 13 degrees but w/ the winds it felt like it was below zero.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol thats nothing, I caught a new years cold.....
and I was bored as hell.....

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
PM's have auto fill in where you can type part of the person's name and the site will automatically do a search for them. Also, I think there's a limit to how many link's you can do in a post and doing 64 would probably go over that limit.
Thanks. But there isn't really any results. I'll just look through 235 Pages to find him later...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Thanks. But there isn't really any results. I'll just look through 235 Pages to find him later...
Who's your opponent? I'll find him in like a minute using my method and send him a PM.

*goes to the first post to look*

Later: I can't find him either so I think that means he was banned. With that being said, I think I'll just give you the win.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Who's your opponent? I'll find him in like a minute using my method and send him a PM.

*goes to the first post to look*

Later: I can't find him either so I think that means he was banned. With that being said, I think I'll just give you the win.
Alright thanks for trying. I'll keep dropping by for today, if anything the tournament should be more interesting with new years ending and all.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yep, me and bunnyma tried to do some friendlies, but it didn't work....

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥The weirdest thing is happening, I'm ready to play with a few people on the "Anybody" mode, and I get 3 other people to join. Then, two of them disappeared...twice! Very strange indeed....:dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom