• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Good Fox's rarely approach lol. They force the opponent to approach with lasers and then react to any mistake they make. But If you need to approach (i.e your opponent outcamps you) then nair (as you said) dair, sliding shield, fair, and sometimes dash attack are his best approaches.
Whenever I lazered he ducked and they went over him. I rarely approach with fair due to its rising qualities.

cba

Smash Master
Me pls? :<

I remember our lag being pretty bad before, but maybe we can try again...

Also, I beat FMOI and Omis? to the punch.

The Falcon Punch that is.
Everytime i see your sig, i cream myself.
YES!! Friendlys!!! ill be online in a sec.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
ggs, lol, the best way to approach as falcon is dash attacks, grabbing, and dairs

lol at one of pawnches hitting randomly for double hit on delphlino

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol I was about to leave anyways but I thought you two would stay so I let him in =D
GG's though, weird how it lagged less when we were on teams....

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Two I want my sub like I had said before to be Wiiplaya09.
Now I found my second one. Silver_Spark

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Captain falcon is really fun to play, but I don't know how to control him. He's a little too fast for me.
But I love his upair

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Every time Anther is ready, GFE is not here. 3:

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Friendlys anyone?

-cough-omis-cough-

I didn't see your message, so I joined another game :(

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Maybe I should retire. I don't know. If I'm not winning, I don't feel like I'm a good asset to the community overall. I've really taken a nose dive since December and, thanks to my school work and the wifi conditions at my apartment, I don't reasonably think I can catch up. I'd still research things and host tournaments but I wouldn't participate in them.

@ Ricky:

Dabuz is one of the best players on this board, mind your mouth.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Maybe I should retire. I don't know. If I'm not winning, I don't feel like I'm a good asset to the community overall. I've really taken a nose dive since December and, thanks to my school work and the wifi conditions at my apartment, I don't reasonably think I can catch up. I'd still research things and host tournaments but I wouldn't participate in them.

@ Ricky:

No Johns

Just say no to johns

Omis

my friends were skinny

@ Ricky:

Chivalry is awesome.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Actually FMOI I've been thinking of quitting myself.

1, I'm getting too old for this ****. 2, I'm a very sore loser, but only when I think I could have won. If I play someone like HolyNightmare or Ally I sorta just accept it and it's not so bad. Otherwise I just get in a REALLY bad mood and start taking it out on people who don't deserve it.

It's the reason why I stopped playing Warcraft 3, it was just bad for my health. I'd really hate for Smash to get to that point because I love this game.

tld;dr: I know how you feel man.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman

@ Ricky:

Don't worry about it, I'm no where near that. I'm usually sarcastic around things like that when opportunity shows. But I suppose I haven't been quite open/around long enough for people to understand that. About retiring, it's up to you although it's just a regular experience losing. =P

omis? said:
Chivalry is awesome.
NO U!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Play for fun, don't worry too much about winning man. Its a game, and you're competing online. Don't stress yourself out. xP

You don't have to win to be an asset to the community. Seeing the size of this thread, it looks like you're pretty well set. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom