• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Oh yes thien we are coming to kick your ***! Better hope you have been working on that snake matchup!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok heres the deal for HOUSTON tx

we are taking 3 cars. a total of about 15 people. split us up if u have to(meaning if one car goes to another house its cool)

and for kansas, i recommend all of you guys bring like an extra 10 bucks and combine it with other OOSers to get a hotel room for one or 2 nights. it will be crmped but your only using it for sleep. trust me, ive done this before and its worth it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas has top 3 at this tournament :).

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
The only predictions I'll make are:

1) OK will take this easily
2) Bwett will leave here in awe of my appetite
and
3) this will be a lot of fun :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
The only predictions I'll make are:

1) OK will take this easily
2) Bwett will leave here in awe of my appetite
and
3) this will be a lot of fun :)
1) Completely disagree. Some random dude is going to win this coming from some crazy 3rd world country. Like Canada, or maybe even Ohio.

2) Completely disagree. Bwett will eat the food, then the table, then the chairs, then the floor, then the restaurant, then the earth, then the Titan Atlas and then finish it all of with you as an appetizer.

3) Completely agree. I just can't argue this. This is going to be pure, unadultered awesomeness.

k, to be completely serious, I'm driving a carload of people to this from Dallas although we're not sure who yet. Who should I talk to about housing?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
PM me, and I'll point you guys to where you ought to go.

Right now, it's looking like we will house most of the TX guys between Me, Gmo,Thien, Scud, and Shade_'s dorms.

There will be one car that'll be split between Gmo and Shade cause that's just how it's gonna work. Thank them for even offering up housing :p

Alex will handle New Mexico, and I need all the other states to tell me any other info ASAP. I'm actually not entirely sure of the situation that say Colorado or Utah or whoever else has. KS for sure needs to get a hotel. Colorado if it's 3 people only can probably stay at Babac's place of Andy's place.

If things gets difficult, I'll just let three more guys sleep at my place. Just I ask you guys not to be too loud because I do have roommates, and this will come as a surprise to them lol Oh well.

[edit]

I would also like to encourage Utah to speak with Kansas so you can get in touch with them with housing. Same with Colorado if I'm mistaken about the number of guys coming down from there.

Just so I can make the mental count in my head:

TX: 27 people (according to Thien, some of you guys dropped out, right?)
KS: Hotels
NM: 5 people
Utah: ???
Colorado: 3

correct me if I'm wrong.

___X___

Smash Lord
Utah is planning on coming,
but its not for sure yet,

so if we do come, we will be bringing about 5 people.
we need housing also.

please provide for utah <3

oh oh and we need munchies

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I just noticed T-rex is coming and I think I owe him a rematch from HOBO 11 pools. I had to break his perfect record in pools. I want to play his Snake again.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Utah, this is going to be tough, but we'll see.

@ Kansas: When you guys see us housing really far OoS, don't think it's some sort of anti-kansas bias. It's simply because we didn't know THIS MANY Kansas people were so excited to come. I originally had all housing plans on lock down until I found out that about 20 of you guys were coming instead of like 7. So this isn't any sort of favoratism.

@ Utah now: Will you be willing to be housed in OKC and then come down to Norman the next day for the tourney? I know that sound stupid, driving even longer, but otherwise I don't think I can get you guys housing. I'll make some phone calls when I'm freed up to see.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Byootch, I'm a heron. Leave me alone!

I'll get a better Obama picture for later. It's just that i was tired of having my desktop and my avatar being the same thing so I needed to change one of them lol

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
You have no idea what you're in for...ask anyone in Texas. I will eat you out of home!
noooo!
don't do it, then he can't house you :(

also, new mexico and colorado are staying with Hazy :D
pm me some phone numbers, info, if you need housing friday, saturday, or both, etc.
this is also assuming NM is bringing 5 and CO is bringing 3, since i can house 8 at max.
lemme know what's good, brothers.

also, prediction: hazygoose chokes from jetlag and gets 25th in melee instead of 2nd.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
College station can stay with Scud. In fact, most of you will. Basically all of Houston is staying with me + thien, and any other tight squeezes will probably run off to us again.

But thank Scud for being gracious and hosting y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom