• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

___X___

Smash Lord
Utah, this is going to be tough, but we'll see.

@ Utah now: Will you be willing to be housed in OKC and then come down to Norman the next day for the tourney? I know that sound stupid, driving even longer, but otherwise I don't think I can get you guys housing. I'll make some phone calls when I'm freed up to see.
well, we just need housing, so i guess anything you offer us, we will take, but i really prefer housing the closest to NORMAN, but yeahh figure things out for us, thanks.

oh yeah and we still need munchies

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Ill be coming to this.. Is there a limit to the Iceclimbers chaingrab?
No, we don't deploy the use of *ss-backwards rule sets like Texas does. Instead, I'm just going to rig your pool with all of the worst Ice Climbers match-ups.

Welcome back, Melee1. =)

SHOUT-OUT TO ALL MY OUT-OF-STATE LIAISONS:

Please start sending me a list of everyone who is confirmed to come from your state/crew (and it needs to be as accurate and complete as possible), or whoever is riding with you. I'm still in the slow process of making out the pool assignments and making sure they are as fair as possible, and I don't want to spend two hours the day of the tournament trying to sort through this mess. I really do plan on knocking out pools in something outrageous like 2.5 hours, and I will be handpicking my pool leaders so that this lofty goal of mine comes to pass.

It's grind time, beautiful babies. No more ****ing around - if you're coming, you better let me know ASAP, and if you're not you better be up front about it. Everyone else, we're going to make history.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Scud, we really appreciate the housing.

Alright. College Station has three people coming for sure (Wotts, Light, BadNewsBear).

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i will give a FINAL head count come friday.

and tx will win this. with melee1,dojo,hylian,santi,ROYR,sethlon,Gness,3000,T-rex,DMG,Infinity.

theres no way we will lose this.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i will give a FINAL head count come friday.

and tx will win this. with melee1,dojo,hylian,santi,ROYR,sethlon,Gness,3000,T-rex,DMG,Infinity.

theres no way we will lose this.
Looking at those names I feel really really sorry for everyone who has to play us in crews...LOL.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Looking at those names I feel really really sorry for everyone who has to play us in crews...LOL.
You'll be even sorrier when I update the OP with a crew battle rule set specifying no SBR Tier List 1.0 top tier characters.

Dallas, Kansas, San Angelo, everyone else: I need head counts too!

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Cake.. but everyon forgets about him so don't worry about it Thien.
Oh, we got some Cake? **** him.

EDIT:

Colorado and New Mexico: Please update me with your list of attendants so I can properly update the OP. I have NM's list, but I'm having trouble finding Colorado's, so let me know when you guys confirm for sure.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I got signed up under the wrong name. JBJ from Texas is me, and I was supposed to be Angel, is it possible to change it now, or can I just get put in the bracket as Angel when I get there?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Colorado will have 4, unless I find out about any last minute additions. Timotee, InterimofZeal, Nite$, and Ryyudo.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Sent you my car load info, Thien.

Holy **** @ the Texas crew. That's a rough fight for anyone from anywhere, I don't care who you are :p

****it, I'm already losing sleep because of this and it's like a week away, lol. SO HYPED!

CY

Smash Ace
RGV will win not TX
We are bringing : Broly Vash PaX Shady and myself. Too good
yeah cuz you guys totally dominate the TX scene already right? :bee:

oh btw, you can take all the beaumont players off the list on the front page. this tourney is just a little too far, so we're gonna go see how things will go in LA. :p

TX is gonna **** btw.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
RGV will win not TX
What the hell is RGV?

We are bringing : Broly Vash PaX Shady and myself. Too good
Mains, please.

port town isnt a CP. :(
It is. Fixed. If there are any corrections I need to make, continue to let me know.

Hey don't count me out of Texas yet. I'm like 90% sure im going to this but i still need to work out details =/
I'm not adding anymore people unless they are 100% confirmed. The list looks pretty, sure, but I don't want to mislead anyone anymore than I already have, especially since people are apparently starting to drop out.

oh btw, you can take all the beaumont players off the list on the front page.
Um...specifics, kid. Who are you guys?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Don't miss the CO list, Thien. Those 4 are for sure, there might be 1 more, but it's doubtful. Alas.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Timotee-Ness/Wario
InterimofZeal-Sonic
Nite$-Random(No, really, he refuses to give a different answer)
Ryyudo-Falco/Lucas

If you only want one main, take the first name listed for me and ryyudo.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Thanks for changing that. You're Mike Le's brother, right? I've been playing with him up here at UNT, he says you play a mean game of Smash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom