• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Good to have your trolling *** back, Xyro.

Priority events will be Brawl Singles and Doubles, Melee Singles, and the Crew Battle.
Im not trying to be a dumb dumb but all those events cannot be done in one day unless you have 50tvs

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Just so you guys know: I'm trying my best to keep friends and crew-mates together, but as space gets sparser and sparser, I may end up splitting a few of you up. It's nothing personal, of course; it's just that I have to cater to everyone who responded to the housing request way back in September. If you are being posted up in a motel/hotel room though, it will be a breeze to keep chunks of you guys together.

Anyway, we'll work it out. I promise.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
They have an infinite pancakes thing so we can do that if they still have it.

I say loser is forced to sleep outside.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
With the size of this thing and the fact that it will have pools(which means it will take more time than normal). i recomend you drop melee and crews......cause the size of the turnout will break 100 easily.

3 events in one day(no matter which 3 u pick) cannot be done unless things START at like 10am on saturday. now maybe OK can suprise the rest of the world with 50 tvs and perfect planning.....time will tell

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Welcome back Xyro.

I'm hoping the Kansas crew can be put up somewhere. It would be a shame not to have some time to hang out with you guys again except at the tourney.

kown

Smash Lord
are we seriously going to sleep when theres 4 states coming to this tournament...this is definitely going to be an STD.

___X___

Smash Lord
are we seriously going to sleep when theres 4 states coming to this tournament...this is definitely going to be an STD.
I LOVE STD's ;)

so where is this gonna be hosted at again?

a lobby of some college? am i correct?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
i think you should drop brawl...

but srsly, if you drop melee it will make me a sad panda...

ill even run the bracket! ask anyone, i can make a tourney pretty fast

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
i think you should drop brawl...
I would agree, but probably at least 90% of the people who are tentatively coming are coming for Brawl. I think that we should have a second day for Melee, though, so people who just want to play Brawl can have their fill on day one, and people who are coming for Melee can stay until or arrive on the second day.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I would agree, but probably at least 90% of the people who are tentatively coming are coming for Brawl. I think that we should have a second day for Melee, though, so people who just want to play Brawl can have their fill on day one, and people who are coming for Melee can stay until or arrive on the second day.
This idea makes the most sense, but there could be some melee people that can only come on saturday.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I think everyone needs to stfu and figure out a way to make sure their *** gets to this tournament. 4 events, 100+ ppl, and 4-5 (maybe more) states meeting up all just for this. I think some ppl can skip a day of class, take an extra day off work, tell their parents to suck a ****, etc. So grab ur nuts and show up ya big **** babies.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
You don't even need to skip class a day to make it on Sunday, really. I went to Event 52, stayed until Sunday, got back at 2:30am, and still made it to my 8:30am class on Monday.

___X___

Smash Lord
I think everyone needs to stfu and figure out a way to make sure their *** gets to this tournament. 4 events, 100+ ppl, and 4-5 (maybe more) states meeting up all just for this. I think some ppl can skip a day of class, take an extra day off work, tell their parents to suck a ****, etc. So grab ur nuts and show up ya big **** babies.
I agree with you :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Houston. It's like a million miles away, and their drive is a lot more intense than anyone else's. But if we do a 2 day, then we can put Melee, crews, and just basically have a huge brawl fest that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom