• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Esca, Xyro, Gnes, Jerm and Razer will be leaving H-town around 2:30pm tomorrow. I will bring all my chords and surge protector.

As an experienced TO, the stuff i bring wont help much if ALL of you do not pitch in. WE need TV/wii/ssbb from a crap load of people. Since there will be pools, i highly recommend you bring a wii/ssbb if you cant bring a tv along with it. Extra chords and surge protectors are ALWAYS welcome. Guys, please help us out. we really need it!!!!!

Legan

Smash Lord
Guess I need to figure out who Im money matching, Ill probably take most challenges but keep in mind you're a **** if you eagerly wanna money match the ****ty link player for easy money.

Ill take Xyro & Jerms money though happily, everyone else is gunna take consideration.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hey Legan want to rematch? I remember we placed at NO KOAST. I think you were my first opponent. I remember you didn't show up for like 45min cause of lazer tag or something. It was funny.

But seriously, I wanna play your Link again. I almost lost to a local Link player at the last recent Dallas local tourney.

Xyro77

Guess I need to figure out who Im money matching, Ill probably take most challenges but keep in mind you're a **** if you eagerly wanna money match the ****ty link player for easy money.

Ill take Xyro & Jerms money though happily, everyone else is gunna take consideration.
dude!!!!!!! so you are showing up to this?!?!?!?!?!?! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes lets MM. wifi was one thing but this **** is real!!!!!!!!!!!

Legan

Smash Lord
Hey Legan want to rematch? I remember we placed at NO KOAST. I think you were my first opponent. I remember you didn't show up for like 45min cause of lazer tag or something. It was funny.

But seriously, I wanna play your Link again. I almost lost to a local Link player at the last recent Dallas local tourney.
Hell yea ill play you, your G&W is too legit to pass up the opportunity .

dude!!!!!!! so you are showing up to this?!?!?!?!?!?! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes lets MM. wifi was one thing but this **** is real!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasnt gunna go at first because of cash issues, but when I heard that you & the rest of Texas Finest will be there I stole money out of my grandmothers purse.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer

Dang... I see how it is... ignore my easy money, will ya!? :mad:

@Kos-Mos wtf, you'll mm dojo and not me! I thought we had something special! Now I'll have to work so hard to forget your angry morning face b/c of my heartbreak.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
lol Phantom I'll MM both of you but it probably wont be for very much (maybe a $1 or so).

I <3 you.

Also Zac, I'll MM you too but keep in mind I dont main Peach anymore >.>

EDIT: LOL @ Dojo

Dojo

Smash Champion
Dang... I see how it is... ignore my easy money, will ya!? :mad:

@Kos-Mos wtf, you'll mm dojo and not me! I thought we had something special! Now I'll have to work so hard to forget your angry morning face b/c of my heartbreak.
This is a clear example that some people just don't understand the sexyness.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
1 dollar is fine, I just want a set with you before you disappear, preferably recorded (which character am I MMing? o_O)

@Legan, the same goes for you. I have my matchup thread so I want a set against a pro link for it... you can make it for a small amount if needed.

Thanks for the compliments though XD

@ Dojo, you realize when you undergo surgery, you're gonna operate away all your sexiness? That's why I haven't fixed my nose (which obstructs my breathing T_T)

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Phantom- if I told you I'd be flying back to Austin, could you still give me a ride?

That being said....

Fato/LeThien/anyone who lives near Oklahoma City airport- could any one of you guys be willing to give a needly black boy to the airport Sunday morning???

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm probably going directly from San Antonio :\

And nothing is over for me, Dojo... our matches will always be amazing nail biters, no matter how attractive you look.

Trela

Smash Lord
I'm in a big pickle right now :o

I have like 5 people that wanna team with me, and I really dunno who to team with, and I've already said yes to 2 lol. My mom is also changing her mind on letting me go, so I gotta deal with that now. She did this at WHOBO :I

Hopefully this all works out...

=Trela=

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Phantom- if I told you I'd be flying back to Austin, could you still give me a ride?

That being said....

Fato/LeThien/anyone who lives near Oklahoma City airport- could any one of you guys be willing to give a needly black boy to the airport Sunday morning???
I can give you a ride to the airport. I live in the city during the summer so its pretty close. Man I hope Kansas and Texas dont stink up my house permanently.

P.S. I was thinking about buying a ski mask for you DMG as your trophy for top 100 but then I realized you would just run from me and I would never be able to give it to you.

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
I can give you a ride to the airport. I live in the city during the summer so its pretty close. Man I hope Kansas and Texas dont stink up my house permanently.

P.S. I was thinking about buying a ski mask for you DMG as your trophy for top 100 but then I realized you would just run from me and I would never be able to give it to you.
Thanks, but Phantom ditched me :(

Xyro77

all i know is we[tx] molested oklahoma in bracket AND crew battles. oklakoma is trash¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom