• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 5: Le Thien's Last Stand!!! (BRING WII'S!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
So I might be a bit late for pools >_>. I don't get off work until noon and its going to take me about 35 minutes to get there.

Also Phantom, if I have enough money to lose I will MM you.:)

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
I am more of a life tank in teams.

Looking for someone to do the majority of the damage and be aggresive.. If you meet these qualifications then sure.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
So I might be a bit late for pools >_>. I don't get off work until noon and its going to take me about 35 minutes to get there.

ooo i wanna be in your pool. I love hard matches.

if i fly in is some one gonna get me from the air port? ill buy dinner! Man i wanna go to that sakura place again! katsudon is soooo good. best japanese food i had outside of japan.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
ooo i wanna be in your pool. I love hard matches.

if i fly in is some one gonna get me from the air port? ill buy dinner! Man i wanna go to that sakura place again! katsudon is soooo good. best japanese food i had outside of japan.
Just keep him away from my pool... :) I've never had japanese food. Well, I went to Yamasa on Hillside, but I don't know if that counts.

Anyway...Diddy dittos anyone? :D

Esca

Smash Champion
Xyro and I wil do this tournament dirty. I'm calling top 5 in teams with Samus/Luigi. Let's do it LIVE.

Also, I recommend someone team with Broly before he gets scooped up.

Lastly, who wants pie?

Edit: Hanson, I need your address pronto.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Xyro and I wil do this tournament dirty. I'm calling top 5 in teams with Samus/Luigi. Let's do it LIVE.

Also, I recommend someone team with Broly before he gets scooped up.

Lastly, who wants pie?

Edit: Hanson, I need your address pronto.
I am teaming with him... apparently lol :]

Incase you do not know broly, I wont be there until 4:00-5:00 o clock friday, so yeah...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

No worries, your pool can be one of the last ones called. but please hurry and get there.

PS: SARS/Thien/ any other TO for OhSnap5. I can and will help and run this event if you need it. Pool leader or whatever you need. im there!

thien, please give esca your address

po pimpus

Smash Ace
The Legend of the Un-Crowned King...

Whether I train alone or within a group, I will make ready all my ability and will for this one last task... Before Hanson leaves us, I will give him and everyone else a glimpse of the infinite well from which I once drew my power and let out a furious cry...

SHORYUKEN!

Lo, the King has finally returned.

Let he who wields the Green Power sit once more upon his throne.

And he shall cast out the wicked Knights of Meta, the dark mercenaries of Serpents, the fey Princes, the bloated false Penguin Kings, and flatulent Riders of W.

Once more shall He Who Is Pimpest rule over the kingdom shaped like a Finger, and the people will rejoice and sing his song:

"The Un-Crowned King is no more so!
The undying Flame of Justice flies ever skyward,
Look upon the master, and see his Crown,
for it is the very Sun that illuminates the Day,
Now, and forever more,
Po Pimpus Lives!"

Let Us Get Big, MARIO BIG, Once More...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
whether I Train Alone Or Within A Group, I Will Make Ready All My Ability And Will For This One Last Task... Before Hanson Leaves Us, I Will Give Him And Everyone Else A Glimpse Of The Infinite Well From Which I Once Drew My Power And Let Out A Furious Cry...

Shoryuken!

Lo, The King Has Finally Returned.

Let He Who Wields The Green Power Sit Once More Upon His Throne.

And He Shall Cast Out The Wicked Knights Of Meta, The Dark Mercenaries Of Serpents, The Fey Princes, The Bloated False Penguin Kings, And Flatulent Riders Of W.

Once More Shall He Who Is Pimpest Rule Over The Kingdom Shaped Like A Finger, And The People Will Rejoice And Sing His Song:

"the Un-crowned King Is No More So!
The Undying Flame Of Justice Flies Ever Skyward,
Look Upon The Master, And See His Crown,
For It Is The Very Sun That Illuminates The Day,
Now, And Forever More,
Po Pimpus Lives!"

Let Us Get Big, Mario Big, Once More...
plz Locate The Nearest Butcher Knife And Ram It In Your Eyeball!!!!!!

Esca

Smash Champion
Whether I train alone or within a group, I will make ready all my ability and will for this one last task... Before Hanson leaves us, I will give him and everyone else a glimpse of the infinite well from which I once drew my power and let out a furious cry...

SHORYUKEN!

Lo, the King has finally returned.

Let he who wields the Green Power sit once more upon his throne.

And he shall cast out the wicked Knights of Meta, the dark mercenaries of Serpents, the fey Princes, the bloated false Penguin Kings, and flatulent Riders of W.

Once more shall He Who Is Pimpest rule over the kingdom shaped like a Finger, and the people will rejoice and sing his song:

"The Un-Crowned King is no more so!
The undying Flame of Justice flies ever skyward,
Look upon the master, and see his Crown,
for it is the very Sun that illuminates the Day,
Now, and forever more,
Po Pimpus Lives!"

Let Us Get Big, MARIO BIG, Once More...
You're gonna get *****. ahaha.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Funny Story

My mom randomly sent me a text an hour ago that asked me if I wanted to go to Oklahoma this weekend from thurs-sun. Like a message from God.

We'd be going through Dallas on our way to Ada, Oklahoma. If anybody from the giant Dallas carpool is willing to take me, my parents can drop me off in Dallas sometime around 9ish thursday night. They would pick me up on sunday, so Id be with you for the drive back. I'll be more than happy to pay for gas.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Just got the green light to attend Oh Snap. I don't travel much, but when I do, I **** if anyone remembers. Someone team with me? Le_Thien? Kos Mos? Beah? Other good players? :D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
so after 6 people bassem went back to the person who left him at the very start?
We both got ditched a bunch, and I got ot team with a non-Wario in Hawaii... plus I know he's good, so I made a special exception w/ the whole double Wario thing.

@KOS-MOS - I'm pretty sure I'm not good enough to beat you yet. You're a monster, and you can ban Yoshi's, lol.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
If I have to, I'll team with a ZSS. But I wont like it. Dallas is good at gimping users of tether recovery, so this scares me a bit.

SOMEONE VOUCH FOR MY SKILLS AND HELP ME ADVERTISE, PLOX. Everyone is taken already. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom