• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ogre Smash

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Gosh, it's a 5 1/2 drive from where I live. Unless I get a ride from someone =/ I'll think about it, TP

TP

Smash Master
Gosh, it's a 5 1/2 drive from where I live. Unless I get a ride from someone =/ I'll think about it, TP
Don't bother if you can't find people to ride with you. I absolutely hate doing long drives alone, and wouldn't want anyone to do it for my sake.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We'll be in texas for easter so we arent going to jokers.

Thanks tp <3. I should be there at like 3:10 or 3:15 i think its pretty close to my work. If i hold it up too much just dont worry about it though.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
As things are, 3:30 is too much of a stretch. However, I can do singles pools first (everyone gets out, just for seeding) in which case we can probably make it work. I owe Jordan 2 huge favors, so consider my favor debt down to 1.

HYPE!

I need a teammate lol.
Sounds good to me, thanks!

You can probably just give Jordan a 1 seed in whichever pool you put him in, if he can't make it for pools.

MJG

Smash Hero
Yaaaaay. Make sure Ensis notes the 9 minute timer.
so he can make the tourney last longer by going that extra minute? k
Has MJ ever timed Fino out in tourney with MK? Because I would love to see that.
None of this will happen sadly. I haven't played in awhile (aside from playing with a some lvl 9s this past weekend). I plan on making this my comeback tourney before the MW circuit.

WE IN THERE!

Teh Future

Smash Master
i have to work on sat now so idk ill probably just do doubles now :[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

there should be something going on sat night afterwards tho for suresss

THuGz

Smash Lord
I don't know if I ever said this here, but I'm running a tourney at my high school this day so NE is no go =( I'm going to time out scrub high schoolers with sonic, just for you Missouri

Lutzburg

Smash Rookie
Oh hi everyone, look at Lutz being on Smashboards, etc.! Isn't this swell?

Also, I'll be there for Singles and to watch Tmacc fail. If anyone wants a down smash expert on their side, I'm open to Doubles.

Your friend,

Lutz

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Oh hi everyone, look at Lutz being on Smashboards, etc.! Isn't this swell?

Also, I'll be there for Singles and to watch Tmacc fail. If anyone wants a down smash expert on their side, I'm open to Doubles.

Your friend,

Lutz
If by "fail" you mean succeed, you're coming to the right event :awesome:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I don't have wi-fi around my house that I can connect till I successfully hook up this Netgear router I have that is giving me problems sorry man:(.

Top Bottom