• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ogre Smash

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
is there a minimum age or anything for this tournament or anything? My frist time actually going to one so not really sure lol
Nope, no age limit or anything like that.

TP

Smash Master
OMG guys this is tomorrow!!!!!

PLEASE BRING SETUPS. I want there to be so many setups that we are stacking TVs on top of TVs and people on top of people to play on them. I'm sorry I can't give any discount for it, but it does directly correlate to how many games you get to play.

Doors open at 11. I generally expect people to show up between then and 12. If you are going to be later than that, please keep in touch with me about it. The more info I have, the better. I will be quite accommodating.

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
since you aren't going by the unity ruleset, can you please up the LGL to 180? :troll:

but really, can you up it to like 40 at least?

TP

Smash Master
I'll make a results thread tomorrow. For now, thanks to everyone who showed up and did their part in making this tournament a success. I couldn't have done it without you.

Top Bottom