• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Stryks

Smash Hero
The only clones that should return are ganondorf and falco, and young like but hes gotta get replaced by WW link...

Anyway with ganondorf having a sword in TP, and seeing how character are being modeled to their most recent look, the sword will help declone ganondorf, and we can give some other weapons to falco so he gets declone too...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Falco's blaster is a little different than Fox's so its kind of not a clone... but I think they should do what they did too Luigi, just switch some moves...(but keep his missle kick. I as well wouldn't be as good without it)

MasterGary

Smash Ace
The only clones that should return are ganondorf and falco, and young like but hes gotta get replaced by WW link...

Anyway with ganondorf having a sword in TP, and seeing how character are being modeled to their most recent look, the sword will help declone ganondorf, and we can give some other weapons to falco so he gets declone too...
I agree that the only clones that should return are Falco and Ganon , but I'm not so sure about Y.Link.

P.S. Creo, what's a missle kick?

Enzyme

Smash Apprentice
I agree y.link should be out, but replaced with a ww version. There's enough there to give him a completely different moveset. Maybe even a parry/counter? That'd be pretty sweet.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lol, Twok somehow manages to make people hate him. I think it's because he likes being flamebait.

@ Gary, I think the guy was trying to say that Twok can't use Falco as in he sucks as Falco or can't control Falco. I hope I cleared that up.

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
You trying to say that Falco is easy to play with or something?
No he's saying TWoK sucks... lol. I don't doubt it. Sorry TWoK, there's just something in my blood that makes me want to hate you. I don't know what it is.
Yeah.. TWOK isn't that good. he: double jump drill kicks, c-sticks, and rolls.thats all

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Nothing is wrong with C-sticking, unless he just rolls the C-stick all over the place. Anyway, you can't C-stick DI without C-stick, and you can't do retreating aerials without the C-stick, you'll DI all over the place.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Does anyone here live in NJ? Just curious because I need some competition, I rip all my friends.

And back onto a topic:
Ummmm... Can we talk about Fire Emblem characters?
I want to keep Marth, take Roy's moveset and give it to Ike, put in Ephraim from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones who has a lance, and Hector from Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken who is an axe wielder.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Marth and roys movesets are the same only diferenc roys moveset is based on fire element, and Ike doesnt use fire (at least I dont think he does), I say they should make a moveset based on how he attacks in PoR or something...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I actually say we really don't need Ike. I was just saying that to be popular and for people to like me lol. Did it work?... anyone?... no? Ok well then I say we replace Roy with Sothe the theif from Fire Emblem: Path of Radience and theif/assassin from the new Fire Emblem (Wii). Imagine an assassin ripping through people. I imagine a cross between Sheik and Snake.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Marth and roys movesets are the same only diferenc roys moveset is based on fire element, and Ike doesnt use fire (at least I dont think he does), I say they should make a moveset based on how he attacks in PoR or something...
Just to clarify, Marth and Roy's attacks are a little bit different.(had to point it out) And, I don't think Ike is based on fire either, but he'd be a good character.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
No... their regular a(just tap a) attacks are different and Roy's up B gets more distance. Plus hold Roy's B and it blows up for one hit kill. Not that much, but there there.

I

i8waffles612

I don't know anything at all about any of the Fire Emblem games so I think I'll just sit back and observe the discussion.
Lol me neither! But i am looknig to playing the Fire Emblem game that is comnig out for the wii

I

i8waffles612

@ i8waffles612: Can I ask you where you got those icons? I've been looking everywhere. Pleeeeeeeease tell me?
SURE lol. i begged the same way you did yesterday to some guy....

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=smash&message.id=706531#M706531

Some people r not in the ^ link like sora so i found him and roxas in :

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo...sage.id=1265896&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Right now I am trying to find where it says like Link User or any other user

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
SURE lol. i begged the same way you did yesterday to some guy....

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=smash&message.id=706531#M706531

Some people r not in the ^ link like sora so i found him and roxas in :

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo...sage.id=1265896&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Right now I am trying to find where it says like Link User or any other user
Hey, I'm not "some guy". :p

But I didn't know about that other link, though. Thanks for showing it!

I

i8waffles612

Hey, I'm not "some guy". :p

But I didn't know about that other link, though. Thanks for showing it!
Lol. I forgot your name thats why. lol... and yea i found that other link while trying to find the ____ User icons... lol...

which i am still trying to find... lol

thanks Bralwmatt202!

I

i8waffles612

How did you gets get 8 to fit? When I use 8 it says I've gone pass the 500 character limit.

You mean 10??? and when i find the icon i want i right click and save it. then i go to tinypic.com and it like shortens the code

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So thats where those people get there sig pics. But I still like my Wolf and Krystal sig so I'll keep it. ^_^
So I wasn't the only one who wondered about that, lol! I think I might use it and change my sig, but hey your Wolf and Krystal pics are still nice. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I think I'll keep the 8 on my current sig, and change them to these ones, and maybe I'll add a few more. Tyvm for the link i8waffles612, it looks very useful! :) :) :)

Dang it doens't have any Wind Waker Link pics that I've seen, anyone seen any=? If someone does plz tell me.

I

i8waffles612

No need to thank me. Thank Brawlmatt202. Hes the one who gave me the link to the icons!!! Thanks matt!!!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
No need to thank me. Thank Brawlmatt202. Hes the one who gave me the link to the icons!!! Thanks matt!!!
Ok then I'll thank Brawlmatt202, TYVM Brawlmatt202.

Now back on topic I'm still stuck weather Roy will return or not. I dunno how he'll end up, and he's at 50/50 to returning/leaving IMO. The question of his return/departure sticks in my head when I think of characters who could go either way.

I would like him to return with a more original moveset, but I'm not anywhere near sure if Roy is in or out, this question is a very tough question to answer. Only thing I got is Sakurai said he plans on still having FE characters in the series, but little if any other Japan only characters. I really do wonder which way Roy will go....

Top Bottom