• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Stafy would be a much better character than Waluigi. First of all Stafy has his own games and would be a completely original character. However, I just can't see him in Brawl either. Not because I don't like him, but because he's too much of a "thing" than a anthromorphic being. He couldn't throw punches or kicks too well, unless they gave him extensions in his attacks with stardust or something?

GenG

Smash Lord
If you have played the games, you can see that Stafy ground attacks are rammings using his body in many ways: Piercing, dashing, spinning... They just have to play with this style and complete the A moveset.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Falco should definitly make a return... He's a great character and voted one of the most used in Melee... As for the Luigi talk, he's not a clone and should definitly return!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Stafy is the star with oval eyes and a line mouth... I agree with Omniswell, Waluigi is a way better choice. What would Stafy be able to do?!.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
I think they should put the original 12 on there for sure. They should keep Ganondorf, Zelda/Sheik, Marth, Roy, Ice Climbers, Falco, G&W, Bowser, & Peach from Melee. All of the New Comers and some other people, like Megaman and Star Wolf (AKA Wolfen). I'm not so sure about Snake though.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
yea i hope hes good though u kno.....but ey i herd sonic was in ??? anyone kno anythin about that?....or it is sum sort of lie made up by sumone on a false website lol xP....i wanna kno

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
There is this rumor in some Swedish or German magazine or something giving a list of characters to appear in Brawl and Sonic is on the list. I'm not really sure what the Dutch know about Smash that we don't but I'm not sure if you can totally believe it.

Don't have the link on me. I'll go find it real quick.

jedi88

Smash Rookie
Lol, I'm sorry, I have to laugh at DX for being so crude and relentless, even while being banned. Such audacity people have these days.

But let's see...I'm sure we can count on, more or less, the foundation characters of Super Smash Brothers to return, with the exception of Ness. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a lot of people liked his performance in SSBM, and maybe Nintendo'll respond to that by either working a lot with him, or dumping him entirely.
I agree, but then I'd rather have Ness leave with most, he's not the best character to use in the game.

GreenMarth

Smash Apprentice
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK DR MARIO WILL BE CUT?! Hes great... i like him better than regular mario. hes just cooler, and better

i liked the idea when i first unlocked him and i still do, he is a little different than regular mario
i think hes more powerful

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
y wuld they cut mario from any game o.O that just wuldnt make sence like its calle SUPER SMASH BRO'S super and bro's r 2 words that r in super mario bro's ...but be serios xPP they wuld never even think of cuttin mario xPP

tappy

Smash Ace
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK DR MARIO WILL BE CUT?! Hes great... i like him better than regular mario. hes just cooler, and better

i liked the idea when i first unlocked him and i still do, he is a little different than regular mario
i think hes more powerful
it would just be weird, he's not that important of a character and he hasn't been in any recent games. and what i think, is that probably most of the characters doubles will not appear in brawl like y. link, dr. mario, pichu and maybe c. falcon.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
You really don't think Captain Falcon won't make it? IMO he's not the double, Ganondorf is. Captain Falcon has moves that fit him and was in Smash first, while Ganondorf has those same moves and they're just tweaked to fit his style. However, I think they'll both stay, and give Ganondorf a new moveset or a similar moveset with his sword.

tappy

Smash Ace
well the reason i say that is because they replaced his level with mario kart... but i dont know.

tappy

Smash Ace
well, it's probably not going to be exactly the same but it looks very similar to his level.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
I feel the Ice Climbers should come back IF AND ONLY IF Nintendo fixes them. The IC's have too many bugs and glitches that make them unfair to play against. I never really play as the IC's but they're very unique and would be upsetting to see let go. But then again, I'll be upset no matter who doesn't make it from Melee into Brawl.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
yea i hope hes good though u kno.....but ey i herd sonic was in ??? anyone kno anythin about that?....or it is sum sort of lie made up by sumone on a false website lol xP....i wanna kno
Wern't you the guy who had all tha answers and wanted people to contact him if they wanted to more a good couple pages ago?

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Wern't you the guy who had all tha answers and wanted people to contact him if they wanted to more a good couple pages ago?
Yep, that's him. LOL!

Umm, I agree with Dyce completly about IC's. They are a pain in the butt to fight when your getting wobbled on all day.

striker213halo3

Smash Rookie
As far as my opinion on characters goes, I think they should include Winnie the Pooh. You all know he is going to be the new pikachu!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Personally i think the IC's should def come back into the mold of SSBB and this time with a wobbles button when your in a grab.. like instead of your jump when pressing Y you wobble them.. that would be sick :chuckle:

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ics dont bother me...but im a fox/peach player....i would love to see pulse and minus as a ice climber clone anyone down for that?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
I'd say the only clones I do mind are Doc and Pichu. Roy and Young Link a little bit but not as much. Doc IS Mario. Pichu is just a bad character in general, they really need to take it out. Roy is similar to Marth, but he's slower and a lot stronger in the right situations. I say they Luigify him. Young Link also needs some Luigification. Ganondorf and Falco to me are fine as is, though I'd like to see some Luigification to Falco's moves. Ganondorf needs a basically identical moveset with his sword from Twilight Princess. I want Falco to control the same way and they need to keep his spike (otherwise I wouldn't be as good with him).

Top Bottom