• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I don't care if Waluigi makes it or not, I'm not a hater or a fan of him. I just don't like dumb suggestions [Mortal Kombat characters anyone?]

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yo xx-dicy,Here's what i'm saying.

In ssb you started off with mario and unlocked luigi,mario's partner
No one was in ssbm
But in ssbb wario is confermed,so that leaves me to think that waluigi(wario's partner) could be unlocked.

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o

No one was in ssbm
But in ssbb wario is confermed,so that leaves me to think that waluigi(wario's partner) could be unlocked.
wario actually has his own games: wario ware and such.

waluigi does not have any of his own games... i think waluigi SHOULD NOT be in brawl

Rolf JT

Smash Cadet

No one was in ssbm
The appearance of Wario in SSBB is the Wario Ware-Wario, he's not Waluigis partner (in that case, they had too make an unique Waluigi ).

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond

No one was in ssbm
Yo wrath of kwarn, here's what I'M saying:

1) Waluigi

2) isn't

3) original

4) or

5) important

5) enough

6) .

Ok. I'm done talking about Waluigi. He's not going to be in, I'm sure of it. HOWEVER, if he is... I'll eat my own pubes. How about that? I'll post a picture for all to see. You can hold me to it. :psycho:

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wow -_-

the only reason waluigi isnt original or u guys think he shuldnt be added is bcuz he doesnt have any of his own games....but u talk about in order to get luigi u needa use mario ....but luigi didnt have any of his own games till luigi's masion for gc -_- and ssb he was in it but none of his own games then.....so waluigi wuld be a good add and they might wanna make sum games for just him but they need a reason to introduce him and wat better way then ssbb....gg u noob -_-

CASH

Smash Rookie
the only reason waluigi isnt original or u guys think he shuldnt be added is bcuz he doesnt have any of his own games....but u talk about in order to get luigi u needa use mario ....but luigi didnt have any of his own games till luigi's masion for gc -_- and ssb he was in it but none of his own games then.....so waluigi wuld be a good add and they might wanna make sum games for just him but they need a reason to introduce him and wat better way then ssbb....gg u noob -_-
Actually, Luigi has had the starting role in two games. In 1991 he stared in Where's Mario!.I fell in love with Luigi during that game so don't hate on the brotha'!

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yo wrath of kwarn, here's what I'M saying:

1) Waluigi

2) isn't

3) original

4) or

5) important

5) enough

6) .

Ok. I'm done talking about Waluigi. He's not going to be in, I'm sure of it. HOWEVER, if he is... I'll eat my own pubes. How about that? I'll post a picture for all to see. You can hold me to it. :psycho:

He will aper in it,.i will bet somthing on it to(if i could thimk of somthing)And he is importiant to wario.After all waluigi is wario's brother

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Not a hater, I actually like to play as Waluigi in certain games sometimes. But I just don't feel he belongs in Brawl. IMO he just hasn't given us enough as a Mushroom Kingdom character to be included in such a prestigious game as this. Once he starts to be included in actual Mario or Wario or Luigi games and maybe gets a big role in one, not just a spinoff sports game slot filler, then I'll accept him.

I

i8waffles612

Yea... at least all the original characters from SSB... I would be suprised if not all returned

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Guys I hate to break it to you but this is a thread dedicated to characters that have yet to return, which doesn't include Waluigi. You should probably take this discussion to the Waluigi thread.

If I had to pick which characters are returning without a shadow of a doubt, it would be Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, DK, Captain Falcon, Gannondorf, Zelda and probably Ness. I'm not saying that the others aren't likely to return, but they all have something that puts doubt in my mind.

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Guys I hate to break it to you but this is a thread dedicated to characters that have yet to return, which doesn't include Waluigi. You should probably take this discussion to the Waluigi thread.

If I had to pick which characters are returning without a shadow of a doubt, it would be Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, DK, Captain Falcon, Gannondorf, Zelda and probably Ness. I'm not saying that the others aren't likely to return, but they all have something that puts doubt in my mind.
Why don't you think that Marth will return?

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I never said he wouldn't, but the characters I didn't list all have something about them that works against their return. Marth's games, despite FE being global now, are still Japan only, so there's a chance that Sakurai might want to update the FE roster with internationally known FE characters. Regardless, Marth is one of the more likely characters to return, I just wouldn't say he's definite.

Stryks

Smash Hero
They will probably take some speed and make the sword smaller, and taking out the tip thing, also some spikes have got to go... but doubt they'll give marths moveset to Ike...

Ice Climbers are insane, so they should hopefully return. I know they aren't as popular as Marth and Falcon but they are crazy creative. All I know is that if they don't return I"m going to jump out of a window(lmao). Also I would like to see G&W but they really need to improve on his move set. His down B is useless at least in my opinion.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
What might happen to Marth is Sakurai taking his "face" out of the game, but taking his moveset and playing style and giving it to another sword wielding Fire Emblem character like Ike perhaps.
Actually, I take that back. They should leave Marth, but take Roy out and keep his moveset and give it to... Ike? A powerful Fire Emblem Lord with a sword.

Oh, bad timing with this post. Sorry 'roy is my boi', no hard feelings. I'm just saying I don't think Roy will make it back but I kinda hope he will, he was my first main. Ahhhh... memories.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
O.o hatin on luigi '?? no im hatin on people who think that waluigi isnt important....lol ....morphene hmmmmm sounds good lol

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Actually, I take that back. They should leave Marth, but take Roy out and keep his moveset and give it to... Ike? A powerful Fire Emblem Lord with a sword.

Oh, bad timing with this post. Sorry 'roy is my boi', no hard feelings. I'm just saying I don't think Roy will make it back but I kinda hope he will, he was my first main. Ahhhh... memories.
Hey! "username"

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
im down with all roy players i think he should return to brawl but be ALOT better i love roy but sadly he was just to slow for me to play i would of mained him if he was as fast as marth...but o well what can ya do... i think roy should make it back because he doesnt wear a tierra liek marth which means hes not gay and broken...like marth... and yes i know im a fox player and fox is very broken as well...roy should be broken..or at least in a postition where he can beat anyone with ease...like marth...cause roy has teh phire marth doesnt

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
All players return...would that really RUIN the game? Of course...would taking out some of the clones RUIN it? Well, it would come closer...but we'll survive...I say Nintendo at least tries to save as many clones as they can...
BUT EITHER CHANGE COMPLETELY, OR CUT, NO LUIGI FY-ING!! Luigi is still a clone--face it, he is. He is just a bit different, like all the other clones...in general, he is a clone. IF you get really specific, then he's only half clone, but clone nonetheless.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
No, Luigi isn't a clone anymore. He was in SSB64 but the "Luigified" him. Being a clone IMO is classified as having an entirely same moveset as another character with max 1-2 animations different. Luigi may share 3/4 B moves with Mario, but he has a totally different A moveset now. He's Luigi now, no longer Mario, and he's taken the steps out of his brother's footsteps and into our hearts. <3 I less than three you Luigi. Don't leave us.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Where did Ippsy, rAT and Rhyme go? These 2 threads are falling into monotony >.>

Anyway, they could give Roy a different sword/weapon and work a moveset around that. Character saved, clone de-cloned.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
yea or just make him a mirrored image of marth lol that wuld be kinda cheep then o.O power with good recoery rate xPPPP i think alot more people wuld play roy then xPP lol

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Where did Ippsy, rAT and Rhyme go? These 2 threads are falling into monotony >.>

Anyway, they could give Roy a different sword/weapon and work a moveset around that. Character saved, clone de-cloned.
no roy needs his sword its just HIS weapon..they should change marths cause lets face it marth lives in roys shadow when it comes to coolness..

yea or just make him a mirrored image of marth lol that wuld be kinda cheep then o.O power with good recoery rate xPPPP i think alot more people wuld play roy then xPP lol
how about you give roy a move like gannons so he can jump after a laggy b attack so he could be playable...andlets face it people WANT to play roy over marth in high level play, just they cant if they wanna win cause hes to **** laggy im looking forward to marth gettin a new moveset and roy keeping the one he has now seeing that nothing about roy is broken.. they just need ot give him less lag time and a better recovery and he be TOP TIER!!!

Top Bottom