• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Who is going to return?" topic

Dragonblader1

Smash Cadet
At Sora.ltd playing a test copy of Brawl.
Falco shud come back but with an all new moveset also i know alot oif people hate the annyoing mr.gameand watch he shud return though except with out all the noises when he's walking. Also hoping sheiks returns except as a different character then zelda. also gives em both and extra move since no transform.
Firstly, learn to spell. This is the internet not some heck(other word)hole. And second I agree.

holy_owner

Smash Rookie
if pichu does come back give him at least a slightly tweaked moveset and make his attacks do like 1.25x as much as pickachu's because he damages himself when he attacks.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Who i am hoping returns the most is Luigi, teh green man of pwnage B)

Dragonblader1

Smash Cadet
I have 2 theorys for what will happen in the next 2 days, although the second theory involves the third day:

1. We'll either Get Peach's final smash and Zelda's Special moves or vice-versa. And why? Neither Zero Suit Samus nor Kirby had gotten any updates (not including the tether recovery update) and neither have Peach and Zelda. The difference for Meta Knight is A-We know all his special moves and B-He was updated latest of the 5.

2. Over the next 2 days we will get a Meta Knight Final Smash update and a Peach special moves update or vice-versa and the we learn Zelda's Down B is... Sheik Transformation!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
2. Over the next 2 days we will get a Meta Knight Final Smash update and a Peach special moves update or vice-versa and the we learn Zelda's Down B is... Sheik Transformation!
We can only hope. But I do suspect we'll be getting those things sometime soon. There isn't much time left for Sakurai to dawdle with little extras like items, pokemon, or techniques. Notice how lately he's been giving us tons of character updates?

Looks like he's trying to finally wrap it up before the big day.
DECEMBER 3RD, BABY! AWW YEAH!!!

EDIT:
To be more specific, Sakurai has given us a "red" update every other day since Snake.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
So, the Music, does this confirm Ashley? (I hope not)
Ashley looks pretty cool, I have to say. I forget if she was in WarioWare:Smooth Moves (the only WarioWare I own), but with her being a witch and having that demonic doll is certainly grounds enough to speculate her as an original new character with a more than interesting moveset.

EDIT:
And I'm mad as to why we didn't get the Kirby music in the American update! WTF!?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Also, I think Jigglypuff should return since she is a good character. Of all the Pokemon in Melee, she is highest in the tier list.

Geo Cloaking

Smash Rookie
Some characters need be repair. Like Ganondorf, that never have to had the captain Falcon moves, is ridiculus.

The only characters that be out is Pichu (clone and not balanced character), Young link (other perfect clone) and Jigglypuff (is a little pathetic) if is not likely.

Dr. Mario should be a alternative costume. Anothers like Mewtwo need attacks more powerfulls and Mr. Game & Watch must be minus simple, and more balanced. is like another joke of melee.

I said of weeks

Volvagia

Smash Apprentice
The characters that I want to see again in Brawl (Except for the ones that already is confirmed) is: Luigi, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Falco, Ness, Marth, Sheik, Mr. G&W and Jigglypuff. I don't really care about what they do with the rest of the characters.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
I hope Falco returns with an original moveset. He's my favorite character in the Starfox series and one of the most popular. He's only been out of a vehicle once and that was in Assault multiplayer mode. Even then he only had weapons, so they will have to be creative with his moves. Hopefully they won't make him suck or rely too much on guns...

Falco for Brawl!

Edit: It would also be cool for Ganondorf to come back with an original moveset and his sword.

Dragonblader1

Smash Cadet
I hope Falco returns with an original moveset. He's my favorite character in the Starfox series and one of the most popular. He's only been out of a vehicle once and that was in Assault multiplayer mode. Even then he only had weapons, so they will have to be creative with his moves. Hopefully they won't make him suck or rely too much on guns...

Falco for Brawl!

Edit: It would also be cool for Ganondorf to come back with an original moveset and his sword.
If you must know the only reason that Ganondorf didn't use his sword was due to certain time problems. And therefore Ganondorf will not only definately return, but because of the fact that Sakurai didn't have a time limit to get Brawl done coupled with the fact that Sakurai has about 2.67 times the memory of Gamecube discs (that's how much more space is in Wii discs than Gamecube discs) will probably use his sword. But which sword? He's had multiple swords throughout the years if I'm not mistaken.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
If you must know the only reason that Ganondorf didn't use his sword was due to certain time problems. And therefore Ganondorf will not only definately return, but because of the fact that Sakurai didn't have a time limit to get Brawl done coupled with the fact that Sakurai has about 2.67 times the memory of Gamecube discs (that's how much more space is in Wii discs than Gamecube discs) will probably use his sword. But which sword? He's had multiple swords throughout the years if I'm not mistaken.
I know he didn't have a sword in melee due to time constraints. His sword was accessible in melee with an AR, but it didn't give him any new moves. So Nintendo obviously originally intended for him to have his sword. That's exactly why I think he'll return with a new moveset and a sword. As for which sword, whatever the name of the one in this video is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cZcfba2EtxQ

Note: He's doing sword attacks because he's using a beam sword, but the AR sword just covers it.

Just realized I said "sword" 7 times in this post. Repetition FTW

Cinder

Smash Master
Jiggs is pathetic? Are you kidding me? She's a cooler character than Pit!
CSLink/YLink doesn't have to be a clone. But don't do that Jiggs is dull ****.
Uhhh...I don't agree...but then again, it is your opinion *sigh*...
But you're right...Jiggs is cool (not cooler than Pit:p), and deserves to return...and WW/CS Link doesn't have to be a clone...

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
Eight weeks left, loose maximum of eight more characters. Minus Captain Falcon, that's seven chances at some one new. Or, they throw out more, or less, or a unicorn impales me me from behind and frees you all of my stupid counting theories.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Dr.Mario and Pichu? and seriously why do people that just join never have the common sense to realize that we ALREADY KNOW THAT THE SITE UPDATES!!

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
Some characters need be repair. Like Ganondorf, that never have to had the captain Falcon moves, is ridiculus.

The only characters that be out is Pichu (clone and not balanced character), Young link (other perfect clone) and Jigglypuff (is a little pathetic) if is not likely.

Dr. Mario should be a alternative costume. Anothers like Mewtwo need attacks more powerfulls and Mr. Game & Watch must be minus simple, and more balanced. is like another joke of melee.

I said of weeks
Yes, Dr. Mario should be an alternative costume, pill and all. I say replace most of the pokemon with newer ones so we all have a reason to play Melee...

Daphnes

Smash Rookie
I'd rather see Ganondorf enter with a trident, or other lance type item. We've already got enough sword wielders.

I liked it better when Ganon used a lance. :(

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
Eight weeks left, loose maximum of eight more characters. Minus Captain Falcon, that's seven chances at some one new. Or, they throw out more, or less, or a unicorn impales me me from behind and frees you all of my stupid counting theories.
They probably won't tell you all of the characters; there's no way in heck they could do that. Or, maybe two weeks from release, they'll screw weekday updates and just tell you most of it. That would drive sales like crazy.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I think I know why Ness,(if he makes it) and Captain Falcon havn't been confirmed yet: they were probably turned back into unlockable characters again since im pretty sure they would of confirmed Captain Falcon right away if he is a starter character and I think they don't show unlockable characters on the site.

Dragonblader1

Smash Cadet
I think I know why Ness,(if he makes it) and Captain Falcon havn't been confirmed yet: they were probably turned back into unlockable characters again since im pretty sure they would of confirmed Captain Falcon right away if he is a starter character and I think they don't show unlockable characters on the site.
In Sakurai's journal he said 2 things that prove you wrong 1. That Snake was a guest character so he would be unlockable and 2. that the secrets get out so he'll definately start putting the unlockables on the site eventually.

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
Cant blame ya;) today's update got me both excited and disappointed due to the release date being even later than we all expected...

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
That's just for Japan though. Sure it was changed to TBD for the American site but that doesn't mean it WILL be later.
what do you mean? it will obviously be later because Sakurai said: "There’s still a little more development to be done... I’m hoping to complete it without incident."

it will be later, we just dont know how much later..

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I\'m hoping mewtwo, Captin Falcon, and Gannondorf (not a clone his own character). oh i would like to see sheik make a comeback.

Top Bottom